“Excellent”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Globe
Staffordshire
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

Wow. We were so glad we made the late change to our itinerary to stay here instead of elsewhere in the town. The staff were fantastic, the room was lovely, the breakfast buffet was excellent and included some very tasty hot items. And talk about value for money! Also, the hotel is in a great location if you want to explore the hiking trails at Round Mountain park. We were lucky enough to see a garter snake while exploring said trails. Can't recommend this hotel highly enough.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TheRobinsons2010
Jared R, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Copper Hills Inn, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
We know that you have many pricing options while in Globe, some more expensive others less, but we want to give the best value for the money you spend and it sound like we have succeeded! Thank you for your review and hope to see you in the future!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Great Falls, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Beautiful hotel, terrific prices! The front desk staff was helpful, friendly and efficient. Thanks Jared! The room was beautifully decorated and clean. It had all the amenities and then some. I will always stay here when I come to Globe, and I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank RavenLady54
Jared R, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Copper Hills Inn, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Thank you for your great review! We can’t wait to serve you again in the future!
San Tan Valley, AZ
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

I stayed at the Quality Inn Globe in August & was disgusted by the roaches crawling around outside the rooms at night. In the morning there were many lying dead outside the rooms as well. It was disgusting & I will not stay there again. The rooms themselves were OK, but the AC was off when I arrived & it took several hours for the room to cool down to a tolerable level. I also found several small bugs in the room - thankfully not the roaches. Upon check out I wasn't asked about my stay & I just wanted out of there.

Terribly Disappointed

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank JMtravel12
Jared R, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Copper Hills Inn, responded to this review, September 1, 2012
Rural Arizona in August during the active monsoon season can be a very challenging time for any exterior corridor hotel. The heat of summer, the insects, and wild life that come with this time of year require constant attention. This is the reasons we employ extra staff to help minimize the impact that nature has on our operations and I am very sorry our efforts did not meet your standards. Thank you for your candid review and your business.
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

We arrived at this location about 9:00 pm. I had called ahead and spoke with the night manager Jared. He explained he had two rooms available and would have them ready for our arrival, and the rate he gave was less than perdiem! When checking in Jared was quick and efficient, and was very pleasant the entire time of our stay. We were in our rooms sleeping within 10 minutes. Kudos to Jared...he should be commended for his extraordinary service.

Room Tip: There are currently alot of mine workers staying in the hotel. Pretty good but occassionally loud.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Yogi459
Jared R, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Copper Hills Inn, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Above all else we want you to experience great value, at as low a cost as possible and I am pleased we were able to provide this to you. Thank you for your review and we look forward serving you again real soon.
Avondale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

we went on 07-21-2012 it was my husband and I. We had just wanted to get away by ourselves for a bit.. we decided to go to globe and play at the Apache Gold Casino. We showed up and our room was ready, we where on the 2nd floor. we decided we where going to go to the Jacuzzi and relax a bit.

It was wonderful, it was just he and I. I went downstairs and asked for towels the young lady at the counter was wonderful she greeted us with an award winning smile told us to enjoy.. she said the weather looked like it was going to change and she would have to close down the jacuzzi if there was lightning. We came from Phoenix, which was extremely warm.

The weather did change but we where able to stay long enough so that we could relax and get some much needed Jacuzzi time in. It was absolutely wonderful..I will definitely go again and very soon.
we did not try the restauraunt but we where informed that they would give us a discount if we showed our room key. The bed was softer than some higher priced hotels that we have stayed at. the comforter was nice and thick and the room was very clean.

To the staff.... thank you.. thank you.. thank you... we loved it.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank stevendolly
Jared R, Public Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Copper Hills Inn, responded to this review, August 5, 2012
We are very pleased that you and your husband were able to relax during your stay and we hope to see you both again real soon! Thank you for your review and for your continued business!
Lansdale
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

Hotel convenient to road. Clientele largely construction workers but not a problem. Room clean but cramped - if on computer at desk, difficult to get past. MAJOR complaint - pillows are those square pillows that are slightly larger than their waffles but thich as the mattress. Woke up five times during night with a headache from having my chin forced into my chest or head twisted to side if sleeping on side. Thought of curses to aim at whoever designed these abominations but the worst I could come up with was that he be forced to sleep on his pillows for eternity!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank country1944
Jared R, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Copper Hills Inn, responded to this review, May 10, 2012
We thank you for your candid review and honest feedback. A great night’s sleep is what we all need after a hard day of work or play. For that reason we are very sorry that our pillows did not meet the highest standards possible. The good news is that on June first of this year we are launching “Value Q’s For You”, with an emphasis on a generous supply of fluffy and soft pillows. Again, thank you for your review and look forward to great new things to come!
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

I was in town for the Cinco de Mayo celebrations and booked to stay at this hotel.
This was by far the most cleanest, friendliest and convenient Hotel by FAR!...
I travel a lot and the room reminded me so much of the Hilton Hotels that I normally stay in when I am in Europe and the Far East.
All of the staff was great and very helpful with my needs.
I will always choose this hotel when I pass through again.....
Thanks

Room Tip: Choose the ground floor as you can keep cool and convenient for the car.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and are very proud that you experienced world class service in our little corner of the world. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back our way. Thank you for your continued business and a great review!