“Great Birthday Experience!!!!”
Review of Noftsger Hill Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Globe
Noftsger Hill Inn
Ranked #3 of 6 Globe B&B and Inns
Payson, Arizona, United States
“Great Birthday Experience!!!!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This place is Wonderful!!!! My boyfriend and I Stayed here one night here for my birthday.. Rosalie was amazing, so friendly, breakfast was great!!! The rooms were decorated so nice!!! The bed was very comfortable. I will definitely be back to stay here. :))))

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kimberly G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Monument, Colorado
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I just let a group of motorcycle couples through Arizona and we found this great place to stay. Rosalie could not have been more accommodating to our needs. We loved our rooms and the breakfast was fantastic. Rosalie also made sure we had a place to play cards, which this group loves to do after a long days ride. Take time to look at all the photos and memorabilia she has collected and displayed throughout the Inn. This is a little jewel in Globe!

Room Tip: Any room is good... they all are pretty much the same. Upstairs might be a little quieter due to th...
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I just returned from an overnight with my church women's adventure group and can't say enough about this wonderful bed & breakfast! Rosalie rolled out the red carpet for us, and we had a wonderful stay. The rooms are so large...it almost seemed like I had my own space even though I was sharing a room. Breakfast this morning was fabulous complete with homemade bread and jam. The innkeepers have done a wonderful job of renovating this historic old schoolhouse, maintaining its historic integrity while making it into a comfortable place to stay. I look forward to bringing my husband there for a romantic weekend!

1 Thank Jody T
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Fifteen girlfriends descended upon Noftsger Hill Inn last night (Oct 2013). With such a large group, we were able to reserve the entire Inn... allowing us to gather in central locations (both floors) to visit, and not feel like we were bothering anyone else. Before settling down for the night with games, we wandered from room to room to see the decorations and antiques.

Hostess was charming and sweet and welcoming. My room was comfy (great bed) with room size heaters (coolers) as needed.

By 9:00 this morning, a beautifully laid breakfast and gracious hostess awaited us. Yum

Worth a drive to Globe (that in itself is a gem) and overnight stay to experience this charming spot.

*** Ghosts? *** Perhaps *** :o)

Room Tip: Hummmmmmmmmmm; there are some books available that may help you determine what room you wind up in...
Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Di_H_4
Gold Canyon, Arizona
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Our Church Ladie's Adventure club stayed here and we had a wonderful time! There were 15 of us and everyone enjoyed exploring each other's rooms at this Inn. The rooms are huge and each is decorated with a different theme plus they were very clean. The lobby areas upstairs and downstairs are roomy and great places to meet as a group. Rosalie, our hostess has done a great job decorating this place. It is very charming, quaint, homey and a unique place to stay. She is also great cook; our breakfast was delicious! She even made gluten free dishes to accommodate our group. We thoroughly enjoyed our time here! Thank you, Rosalie for making our visit so enjoyable! We hope to come back!

Room Tip: I recommend the larger rooms with the private bathrooms. If you are concerned about a room being ha...
Surprise, Arizona, United States
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is an actual schoolhouse, it even smells like a schoolhouse. My room was a full size classroom which was bigger than the bottom floor of my house. Twenty foot high ceiling. Creaky floorboards, chalkboard, the works. On one wall there were four huge pane glass windows, ten or fifteen feet high. Can't say much for the view but holy cow man! Guests are encouraged to write on the chalkboard and some of the comments were from people who actually went to school there. All in all its about 1 part wow!, 2 parts cool, 3 parts interesting, 2 parts creepy, 1 part scary. I'm told that when the wind blows and the whole place creaks, the creepy and the scary parts go up. The only thing really negative is that there was no phone in the room and the creaky wooden floors (which are in the halls too), make a light sleeper like me struggle a little but it was so far away (because the room is ginormous and the bed was on the far side) that it really wasn't an issue. If I had stayed there for several nights instead of just two it wouldn't have been a problem at all. The food was great, Rosalie was great and the room was the single most unique place I've ever stayed. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

3 Thank John R
Cary, IL
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Noftsger Hill Inn. The hospitality was outstanding. The facility was first class, extremely well maintained and very, very clean. Rosalie is a gracious hostess. Breakfast was delicious and very well served. We felt right at home. The rooms were very comfortable. During your travels if you're even close to Globe, AZ you are missing a real treat if you don't stay here. The Noftsger Hill Inn is first class and well worth the trip. We very highly recommend.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple