“Favorite neighborhood brew pub.”

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brwry
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brwry is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 560 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
“Favorite neighborhood brew pub.”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I've been going here since before it was "Rock Bottom". I was afraid it would change when it became part of the Rock Bottom national corporate outfit, but it hasn't. The food and brews are just about as good as you can find in the valley. It has been my first choice for a good, reasonably priced meal out for years. I haven't had a better burger anywhere!

Visited November 2013

Vancouver Island, Canada
“good spot”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Great spot for a burger and beer, lots of choices for craft brew and good food. Excellent service as well, would return

• Visited November 2013
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Good food and great service”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Decided to eat here after seeing a special Octoberfest menu in the window only to find that that menu had expired the day before. When the waitress noticed my disappointment, she asked what I had wanted from it. I told her, and she went to check if it was still available. Fortunately, it was, and I enjoyed a trio of sausages and kraut as good as any I've had including Germany. My wife's dinner from the regular menu was equally good, and the in-house brews were refreshing. The waitress also checked on movie times at the nearby theater for us. This brewpub is a chain, and she signed us up for a free mug club membership which, if nothing else, gets you a 23 ounce beer for the price of a pint.

• Visited October 2013
Austin, Texas
“Great Time - Can't Wait to Return”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I went to Rock Bottom with my wife and kids and was very impressed. The beer selection was excellent and the food was great. My wife and I both ordered the beer sampler, which was very reasonably priced, and were very happy with the number of styles and high quality of the beers. I ordered the nachos which can best be described as ginormous and my wife had the fish and chips. The kids menu was great with each kid getting something different and being very satisfied. There was even a steak on the kids menu that my oldest daughter thoroughly enjoyed. The beer alone makes the return worthwhile but the extensive menu makes the return trip even more exciting.

Visited July 2013
Glendale, Arizona
“Really enjoy eating here!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have a few restaurants that we go to on a regular basis, and this is one of them. We love coming here to eat and to hang out with friends. The food has always been amazing and we have yet to try something we don't like. My boyfriend enjoys their beers a lot. Some of our favorites are the pretzel appetizer, the burgers, and the doughnuts for desert. We have never had a problem with the service. The atmosphere is fun and when the weather is nice enough their outdoor seating is a great option too!

• Visited May 2013