“A second + Helping and Much Improvement Since My Last Review”

Tutti Santi Ristorante Italiano by Nina
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Utopia
Reviewed October 31, 2013

In my last review of 15 months ago, I complained that Tutti Santi had lost its touch! We did not visit for over a year after that review, but in August, we stopped for dinner to see how our once favorite Italian Restaurant in Glendale was fairing. So, I am pleased to report that we have now visited at least 7 times since August for dinner and the Tutti Santi we new and loved is back. The Antipasti Freddi (cold) or Caldi (Hot) are both excellent. I recommend the Involtini Di Melenzane, which is prepared to perfection if you love Ricotta and spinach mixed and rolled in Eggplant, before being placed in the oven and covered with melted mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce. All the pasta's that are made fresh daily, including the Tagliolini, are excellent. However, the homemade ravioli's steal the show as they are some of the very best that I/we have eaten outside of Italy. There are Steak, Veal, limited seafood and Chicken on the menu, and the chef will try to accommodate a special request in preparation if the restaurant is not busy... Tutti Santi also serves my favorite Italian Birra, Moretti La Rossa, along with an excellent selection of fine Italian wines (ask to see the Captains List for Special Occasions) that will blend perfectly with your dinner. BTW, while the Zuppa and insalata are fresh and served in large portions, I would recommend you pass as these are just fillers and go directly for the Good Stuff.. So, great service, Italian cuisine and the best in Italian beverages are back in Glendale under the name Tutti Santi Ristorante Italiano by Nina!!! Enjoy!!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

this is the best italian restaurant i been to in az. food is fantistic, service is outstanding. best pasta i've had since my italian grandparents were alive. i recomend this restaurant to all

Reviewed September 29, 2013

You would never know this place is there unless friends bring you. Once there, it just feels like you've found something from New York. There is a patio, too. The atmosphere is warm and inviting; the service friendly and unobtrusive; the wine list very good. The food is totally delicious! Have the antipasto, go for the specials, whatever you order will be wonderful. Desserts are also fabulous. We finished our meal with grappa, which had three coffee beans in it. They represent your past, present, and future. You are supposed to swallow two of them, but leave "the future" in the glass -- tasty and fun! We'll definitely go again and bring friends.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went to the restaurant which is deceiving from the outside, located in a strip mall. Once inside, the restaurant is very warm and welcoming. The food and service were outstanding. The bread was very good and homemade, the homemade raviolis were outstanding, great salads and the entrees were very fresh and tasty! I would definitely recommend this for a date night, couples night and they even havd a very nice private dining room. We will be back.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My husband and I took my daughter her for dinner before the Taylor Swift concert. I have never had more poorly cooked pasta in all of my life. We paid over $100 for dinner and left most of our food on our plates. It left like we paid the to bring us food and then throw it away. I left angry and disappointed. I would never recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank Faztippy