“Delicious food, lovely atmosphere!”

Tutti Santi Ristorante Italiano by Nina
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Utopia
Reviewed September 29, 2013

You would never know this place is there unless friends bring you. Once there, it just feels like you've found something from New York. There is a patio, too. The atmosphere is warm and inviting; the service friendly and unobtrusive; the wine list very good. The food is totally delicious! Have the antipasto, go for the specials, whatever you order will be wonderful. Desserts are also fabulous. We finished our meal with grappa, which had three coffee beans in it. They represent your past, present, and future. You are supposed to swallow two of them, but leave "the future" in the glass -- tasty and fun! We'll definitely go again and bring friends.

There are newer reviews for Tutti Santi Ristorante Italiano by Nina

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went to the restaurant which is deceiving from the outside, located in a strip mall. Once inside, the restaurant is very warm and welcoming. The food and service were outstanding. The bread was very good and homemade, the homemade raviolis were outstanding, great salads and the entrees were very fresh and tasty! I would definitely recommend this for a date night, couples night and they even havd a very nice private dining room. We will be back.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My husband and I took my daughter her for dinner before the Taylor Swift concert. I have never had more poorly cooked pasta in all of my life. We paid over $100 for dinner and left most of our food on our plates. It left like we paid the to bring us food and then throw it away. I left angry and disappointed. I would never recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank Faztippy
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This restaurant has become our special occasion "go to." The quality of the food and service are incredible. The gnocchi is the best I've had and the Orange Roughy is AMAZING!

We've visited the Glendale location probably 5-10 times and it's been great each time. Mike, our server the past few visits, has been a pleasure - very attentive.

The cost is a bit high, but it certainly is justified in what you receive. We highly recommend.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I don't normally review the chain restaurants, but the food was so bad, that I felt I had to write a review. We normally go to the other location in Scottsdale on Greenway, and have never had a problem with either the food or the service, but the Glendale location is newer and has more room, and you don't feel packed in like a sardine. So our waitress Ashley was very sweet, and provdied okay service, but she was slow to get my wine glass refilled, and she could see that my glass was empty and I always had to ask for another. My hubby ordered the veal cannelloni, and it was just as good as it always is not matter what location we go to, I ordered the special, which was a Sea Bass Cioppino, that was supposed to be based in a white wine sauce. Well the presentation was beautiful, it was a huge bowl of food, although it looked to be a red-based sauce instead of the white wine that I was expecting, but it tasted AWFUL! The fish was so not fresh, and it ruined the taste of the clams, mussels and shrimp that were also in the dish. I tried two bites thinking it was maybe just me, but it was inedible. Waitress never came back to see how our food was, my husband ate half his plate, and boxed the rest up, and the bus boy asked if I wanted to box mine meal up, and I said no it wasn't good at all, I didn't like it, he apologized and said he would get our waitress. She comes back, doesn't even mention me not liking my dinner at all, and ask if we want dessert. I said yes, as I didn't eat my dinner, and was still hungry, and she STILL didn't ask me how my dinner was, so I said, the meal tasted bad, like the fish wasn't fresh, and she just looked at me and said, oh, I'm sorry. Didn't ask if I wanted to order something else, didn't ask if I wanted to speak to a manager, NOTHING! So I thought maybe she would take the meal off the bill at least or comp us a dessert, but no, that didn't happen either!! At that point I should have just asked to speak to a manager, but thought, no I just need to go, and I will write my review and it will reflect in her tip. I only left 10% which even when I get bad service I had to tip poorly as so many people usually have to share in those tips, and i AGAIN wrote on the receipt that the fish tasted bad, but again NOTHING from her when she picked up the check. It's definitely a better location than the Scottsdale restaurant, but they go out of their way to make sure we are happy with the food and the service, unlike this location. Won't be going back.

1  Thank alligatorpgr