“Excellent customer service”

Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Glendale - Westgate
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed May 16, 2013

The staff was very attentive to our needs and wants during our stay. Tina went our of her way to make our visit special. She warmly greeted us daily with a smile, checking in on our status and actually listening to our thoughts / feedback. It was like visiting family. And the location is perfect with entertainment, restaurants, and shops conveniently located. Thank you Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Travis K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Glendale - Westgate, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate any feedback we receive from all of our guests, and enjoy celebrating positive feedback such as yours. As Always, your comments have also provided us with a great opportunity to review with the team, so that they can see that what we do on daily basis makes a difference. We are proud to have Tina as part of the Glendale team, and am excited that she made your stay so memorable. We hope to see you soon when traveling to the Phoenix/Glendale area.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Very nice hotel with all the ammenities. Rooms were clean and quiet. Staff was very helpful and eager to please. Breakfast was hot and the food was good. Overall a very pleasaant stay. Will return to this hotel on my next visit.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We really enjoyed the staff and the overall Hotel experience we would definitely stay at the Hampton again. In fact we plan to stay there again very soon. We would highly recommend anyone would is traveling or staying in the Glendale area to book your Hotel at the Hampton suites.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Your comments have also provided us with a great opportunity to review with the team, so that they can see that what we do on daily basis makes a difference. We hope you will afford us the opportunity to be your hotel of choice when you travel into the Glendale area again. Thank you again for your comments and please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of additional assistance, now or in the future. I can be reached by phone at 623-271-7771.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Great location for a week or weekend stay. Attend a hockey or football game. Walk to Westgate Center for great food and drinks and entertainment. Great affordable golfing located very close to property aswell.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Travis K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Glendale - Westgate, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate any feedback we receive from all of our guests, and enjoy celebrating positive feedback such as yours. Having received 8 consecutive outstanding scores on our Hampton brand Quality Assurance inspections; as well as 2 consecutive finishes in the top 10% of the brand, we really do pride ourselves in great customer service. Your comments have also provided us with a great opportunity to review with the team, so that they can see that what we do on daily basis makes a difference. We hope that when you are back in the Phoenix area will give us the opportunity to host you and your family again.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I'm very comfort oriented, and notice everything....this hotel is simply a plush hotel! My wife and I attended the BON JOVI concert. The hotel itself is immaculate, luxurious, beatifully decorated and in pristine condition. Over the top service & property!! It's apparent it is extremely well-run, professional yet warm staff. Most importantly, you got a sense that the employees, really wanted to be there and are fully engaged & positive...this shows! I have to give a special kudos to MATT, didn't get his last name. MATT checked us in was very cordial and had plenty of advice of the local businesses. MATT even shuttled us over to the arena. I tried to give him a tip and he politely declined it. Would I return to this hotel? Without a doubt, and without hesitation, YES!! They are the best of the best. MATT, thanks for your service!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Travis K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Glendale - Westgate, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate any feedback we receive from all of our guests, and enjoy celebrating positive feedback such as yours. Having received 8 consecutive outstanding scores on our Hampton brand Quality Assurance inspections; as well as 2 consecutive finishes in the top 10% of the brand, we really do pride ourselves in great customer service. Your comments have also provided us with a great opportunity to review with the team, so that they can see that what we do on daily basis makes a difference. I will be sure to pass along your Thank you's to Matt, and I am very glad that he was able to make you stay with us a great one. Thank you again for your comments and please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of additional assistance, now or in the future. I can be reached by phone at 623-271-7771.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Once again my business travels took me to Phoenix and this property. It is nice to know what to expect. My room was clean and quiet and the front desk as always very helpful.

The bonus this year is that the Tanger outlet is now open and you can walk over to spend some cash :).

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate any feedback we receive from all of our guests, and enjoy celebrating positive feedback such as yours. Having received 8 consecutive outstanding scores on our Hampton brand Quality Assurance inspections; as well as 2 consecutive finishes in the top 10% of the brand, we really do pride ourselves in great customer service. Your comments have also provided us with a great opportunity to review with the team, so that they can see that what we do on daily basis makes a difference. We really look forward to your stay #5 with us in the near future.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I was very impressed with this hotel. It appears new, but if it isn't it is at least impeccably maintained. The room was very large, and included a kitchenette and dining table. The breakfast was normal Hampton Inn variety, which is all I need to start my day. There is plenty of parking, and very easy access to the freeway.

Room Tip: I think all of the rooms would be quiet. Mine faced the freeway and I couldn't even hear traffi...