“Ramada Glendale, AZ” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Glendale

Ramada Glendale
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Glendale

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Glendale, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

front desk clerk was very nice held a nice conversation, the rooms were excellent loved my stay i would recommend ramada to anyone based on my stay and the help i've recieved. she even cut me a deal which i love. Good job ramada inn.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Carpets were stained, cigarette burns in the furniture, sheets had holes in them. If I were you I would pick a different hotel. I got the room off of Priceline, which said this was a 2 star hotel. I may not use Priceline in the future due to this stay.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Q H
Indianapolis, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We were traveling over Veteran's Day weekend which also coincided with Nascar weekend at PIR. Getting a room was a challenge and I was looking several months in advance. I have family in Avondale so I was looking to stay somewhere near to them. I found this property in an area I knew, Arrowhead Town Mall in Glendale, Arizona, where my family likes to shop. The rate was around $52 a night at the time I booked and that was exceptional. The room was 203 with a king bed, a mini fridge and a small microwave. The location of the motel is good in that you have everything around you - shopping, restaurants, gas stations, etc - and not far from the 101.

The room was basic and bed was comfortable. The hotel shows it's age and wear and tear. The blanket under the breadspread had stains and tears. The room was listed as non-smoking but you could easily tell that at some point in its history the room had smokers in it. One lamp was not working and we believe the entire socket was not working at all. Another socket by the couch would nearly come out of the wall when you tried to unplug something and my boyfriend got sparks when he plugged in something.

The staff was really friendly. I have no complaints about them directly. One weird and annoying thing that happened and may not have been related to any particular staff member, was that when we would leave and come back in the evenings our card keys would not work. I had to go down to the office (on the other side of the building) each night and have the cards reloaded. It was annoying.

The free breakfast consisted of make your own waffles, cereal, danish, juices, milk and yogurt. Yes it was better than nothing but I've had better. It was not a strong selling point but I can see the benefit to some guests.

The free wifi was spotty on that side of the building. There could be a number of reasons for this but it is one of those little things that adds up and impacts the overall satisfaction of a guest.

I wouldn't rule out staying here again but it won't be my first choice.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
    • 2 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Rene F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendale
SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale/Peoria
Thunderbird Executive Inn & Conference Center
Comfort Inn & Suites at Talavi
Comfort Suites Univ. of Phoenix Stadium Area
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix West Peoria
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Glendale - Westgate

Been to Ramada Glendale? Share your experiences!