“Pleasant stay”

SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale/Peoria
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Staff was friendly. Room was clean. Location is near a mall and lots of restaurants with a lot of traffic. Would recommend it to someone staying in Peoria/Glendale. Breakfast was great! We only stayed one night. Slept just fine. Pool was out the back door in what seemed like the parking lot.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a week while visiting friends and family in Peoria. Our room included a sitting area with a desk, couch and a kitchenette with a microwave and small fridge The room was very clean. Our bed was changed daily with fresh sheets above and below the comforter. The bed was very comfortable. There was a full breakfast every morning with eggs and sausage, hot and cold cereals, muffins, bagels,etc and great coffee. There was also coffee provided in the room. The front desk people were extremely friendly. Long story short, I will stay here again the next time we are in AZ.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Near Glendale Sports venues, and within walking distance of the Arrowhead Mall. Lots of great restaurants in the area. It is one of the older standard Springhill Suites layouts with a small sitting area and weird furniture. It is a little worn and frayed, but comfortable. The staff tries harder here. We think the breakfast is above average for a Springhill, which all have pretty good ones. The fitness room is minimal but the equipment was in working order and well maintained and stocked, and cool-very important in Phoenix. We saw some complaints about the AC at this location, but we found no problem as long as you kept the thermostat turned up higher than you would expect. Pool is marginal but doesnt seem to be what people come to this location for. The best thing is that at least when we have priced this hotel and for our stay the rates were very reasonable. It is off the main road so all the rooms are pretty quiet.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2013

had a nice visit. Front Desk upgraded us to a bigger suite due to that I am a Marriott silver member. Front desk was very nice and helpful. maids were a little grumpy, wasn't to please to give us another shampoo or a extra towel.

The breakfast of good, not excellent. Only had 2 hot dishes. But, it was ok for a free breakfast.

But, overall was a nice hotel, parking very good and lots of restaurants around the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for 4 days, very clean, has fridge and microwave in room, shopping, gas and, many restaurants in walking distances. The complimentary buffet breakfast was perfect because we didn't have to go elsewhere. Was able to print boarding passes in the front lobby free of charge. Everything was so easy access. One thing I didn't like, the elevator rugs were a little dirty which surprised me because everything else was very clean and up to date

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I travel all over the country and call myself a "Marriott Guy" because I prefer Marriott properties. After a while, they all look the same. But that is the point, isn't. Consistency? I always get what I expect from most Marriott hotels, clean rooms, great service and convenient locations to where I do my business.

Every now and then, I am blown away by people who are willing to go the extra mile. Such as the case with the team at SpringHill Phoenix/Glendale.

They will always be in my favorites.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Stayed here for a week for a business trip. The room was nice sized but the service was not that great when I was checking out. Was not able to get a receipt and was told it would be emailed. The receipt still never came a week later so I called, I was told I couldn't get my receipt except for via fax. I requested it be mailed via postal mail. I'm still waiting and I need it for my business expenses.
The pool is located in the back parking lot, so that wasn't very pleasant. It was fine for the week but I think for my next trip out I will go back to the one on the other side of town. Much more friendly and better value.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendale
Thunderbird Executive Inn & Conference Center
Comfort Suites Univ. of Phoenix Stadium Area
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria
Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Glendale - Westgate
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix West Peoria

Been to SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale/Peoria? Share your experiences!