“Wonderful for my family!!! Clean, Spacious, great staff!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale

Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Glendale
Lake Havasu City
“Wonderful for my family!!! Clean, Spacious, great staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

I am always trying to find a room to fit my family of 5. I am tired of worrying about, "Is there going to be enough beds?" Well, let me tell you...this fit the bill even when my parents vehicle broke down and they had to spend the night with us too. I got the two bedroom Suite. It had 2 Queen Beds, a bathroom, and a desk in one bedroom. And the other bedroom had a King Bed, Desk and Bathroom. The kitchen had granite counters with a couple barstools, a very clean fridge/freezer, coffee maker, micro....all you need! The living room was small but we weren't there to watch TV and sit in the living room anyway! (Living room did have pull out sofa) Didn't use the pool because of it being too windy. But, boy it sure looked nice! Breakfast was free and decent with eggs, sausage, waffles, hard boiled eggs, oatmeal, assorted breads and cereals, great coffee, fruit and juices. We were all happy with this place and will be making this our choice of hotel every visit to Phoenix which is once a month. Stayed many other places and for comfy beds, size of room, cleanliness, amount of beds available and price...this is it!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank ClammynArizona

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
sacramento
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Every encounter from the front desk, housekeeping, and breakfast attendants EXCELLENT!! Beautiful clean hotel. I stayed 3 days and was greeted with a hello and smile every time I returned to the hotel. I travel with my sons basketball team March-July every year and this is far by the best deal and best customer service I have received. Breakfast was better than most (not just bagels and doughnuts), free laundry facility, plenty of parking. Clean spacious rooms, comfy bed. I would definitely stay her again.

• Stayed May 2014
Delta, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

My sisters and I brought our 90 year old father to Phoenix for hip surgery and stayed in a 2 bed/2 bath suite for 4 nights. What attention to detail and special care we were given! Smiling, friendly staff. The suite was clean, comfortable and had a nicely equipped kitchen. The pool was good. Complimentary breakfast and light dinner with wine and beer made the stay fun and easy because we didn't have to go out for all meals.
I have traveled a lot and stayed in many, many hotels. The Staybridge is an exceptional place!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank christine g
Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

The room we stayed in had a kitchenette with some dishes and utensils, which included a full fridge, microwave, kitchen sink, coffee pot with coffee packets, sugar and cream. The living room had a pull out sofa, flat screen tv, and small sofa chair. The bedroom is separated with it's own door which also has it's own flat screen tv. You would have to go through the bedroom to get to the restroom, where the sink area and toilet & shower are separated. The breakfast was great, fresh waffles, eggs, sausage, oatmeal, variety of breads, juices, coffee, tea and fruits. The staff are very welcoming. The pool also looked relaxing.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank JaneArizona
Perry, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

My daughter and I recently made an unplanned trip to Phoenix, as my brother was put in hospice care. So, our trip was not for vacation purposes. We stayed 4 nights, and were treated with such special care. I called ahead to let the front desk staff (Tammy) know that we may be arriving late or even the following day, as I wanted to stop in to see my brother upon arrival. She was understanding, compassionate & accommodating. Following our emotional visit, we arrived late at Staybridge. Our room was immaculate, and to our surprise, there was a bouquet of flowers and a note from Tammy, empathizing with our sorrow, and expressing willingness to help in any way we needed, during our stay. How unexpectedly thoughtful! My daughter couldn't sleep, cause she is used to noise from her fan, although the beds & pillows were so comfortable! After her tossing and turning, I called the front desk, and Joe, from maintenance, brought up a fan from I don't know where, and told us to keep it the duration of our stay. We did take time each evening to sit in the hot tub, after spending the day at my brother's side, and it was so relaxing. Breakfasts were great, too. I just can't express how impressed we were with the staff & our accommodations. In addition, Staybridge is located very close to an outlet mall and the Glendale Entertainment District. When we returned home to Iowa, I discovered that I had forgotten some clothes that I had hung up in the closet. I called, and Vanessa, the accountant, was so helpful in arranging to send me my forgotten items. Yes, yes, yes...should I return to the Phoenix area, I will stay there again. Thank you, Staybridge staff, for making our stay pleasant & special, during a difficult time.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
pittsgrove, nj
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

I start out by saying were displaced by a leak in our home that ruined 3/4 of it. The insurance co. set us up here until some repairs could be made. But, that being said, we couldn't have chosen a better place ourselves! We had a king suite with a separate bedroom, large hall area with sink/closet and sep. shower/toilet. the living area was large with a sofa (bed), two chairs, end tables, cabinet with large flat screen, a full kitchenette (no oven, but 2 burner cook top) and a dining table. I was able to cook to save on meals and have a home type atmosphere away from home - yet, beds made daily (and although you supposedly have to ask for housekeeping on the weekends, one of the housekeepers overheard me tell my husband we had to make the bed that day - and she took that as our asking and offered!) They left clean towels and emptied trash as well as left extra soaps, dishwasher det (yes, there is a DISHWASHER!) and other goodies (like popcorn!). The halls and breakfast area is immaculate as well as the pool. There is a lot of debris in the pool from the beautiful trees surrounding it, but it is cleaned often - its just something that can't be helped. The staff is friendly and helpful at all times. Oh, and did I mention - FREE dinner and beer/wine on Tues - Thurs????? Just can't say enough good stuff about this place!!! I will definitely stay here again (or any Staybridge for that matter) if the need arises and wll definitely recommend it!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank emplpn
Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

The hotel is clean and the rooms are convenient. The full service is missing (i.e. restaurant abd bar).
The strength of the hotel is the staff. I have never expierenced a better customer service. For example, when our taxi did not sho up one of the receptionsts would drive us in her private car to our destination.
Especialy Mallory is the most welcoming person - great choice to put her at the front desk, she makes you feel welcome and special.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Dear Maria H,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent visit at our hotel and for providing us with your valuable feedback. We certainly do our utmost to make your stay comfortable and pleasant, so we are very pleased to note that you were satisfied with the level of service you have received during your stay. It encourages our team members to work even harder and consistently delight our guests. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to improve and continually provide the best experience possible.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again very soon.

Janice A