SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District
$56
$129
Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa(Glendale)(Great Value!)
$107
$132
$99
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale/Peoria(Glendale)(Great Value!)
$62
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale(Glendale)(Great Value!)
$106
$93
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$106
$90
HIExpress.com
All reviewsspring traininglaundry areaten minute walksitting areaak chinsofa bedfire pitwithin walking distancewould definitely stay here againnice hotelattending an eventan extended stayentertainment districtstayed here for one nightrooms are comfortablemini fridgea great stay
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed here while in town for the Fiesta Bowl 2013 (GO DUCKS!) The location couldn't be beat. Very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms were clean and spacious. I would highly recommend this hotel especially if you are attending an event at the University of Phoenix stadium. It is approximately an easy 1 mile walk. There are restaurants very close. Do NOT eat at the Cantina in the Westgate center. Horrible service and food....

Room Tip: Get a corner room on the top floors.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We had a wonderful experience at this hotel. It was priced right with the AAA discount, the rooms were clean, and the staff was accommodating. The breakfast was very good. Just one recommendation: if you stay on the weekend, get to breakfast early before the baseball teams! The hotel is across the street from an outdoor mall and a few sports complexes. We would highly recommend staying here!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Christine C
Reviewed June 22, 2012

My kids, wife and kids stayed over Memorial Day weekend. The price was real good. About $30.00 less than other comporable hotels in the area. It has plenty of well lit parking with a few different entry doors for a short walk. I have a disability so I was able to get an ADA room with a high toilet and a roll in shower. The hotel is close to the freeway, but not so close you can hear it. Very quiet area. The breakfast was the usual fare. The eating area was clean and kept neat. It was everything you would expect from a Marriott hotel. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: The handicap rooms are everything you would need if your physically challenged.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I am from the Las Vegas area and always drive the 4 1/2 hour route down US-93 into the Phoenix metro area and this is my second stay at the SpringHill Suites in as many games I've seen in Glendale. It is so much less expensive than flying (for gas, I spent a total of $70 round trip for the whole journey), plus you have the added freedom of having your own car to drive around the metropolitan area instead of depending on taxis or buses. Anytime I need a Starbucks, maybe an Asian buffet or a grocery store for snacks, I just punch it right into my GPS and I'm there in a few minutes. The Glendale and Peoria area have countless restaurants, shopping and services for all budgets. Its really a well developed area. I attended game 2 of the Western Conference Semifinals between the Phoenix Coyotes and Nashville Predators on 4/29. The Coyotes ripped the Preds to shreds in a really exciting game.

I checked in to the SpringHill Suites after arriving in the evening on 4/28 and all the details of the reservation were confirmed by the kind front desk agent. I stayed for two nights at $111 a night + tax, which seemed reasonable given it was a big playoff hockey weekend. What a nice touch for the staff to write me a hand written letter with a bag of chocolates next to it that I found on the desk stating that they hope I have an enjoyable stay. I imagine this is due to me being Silver Elite with the Marriott Rewards program. The room was clean and looked very much up to date with useful appliances including a microwave and refrigerator. I stayed in a king room and I found it to be extremely spacious with a huge bathroom and a large separate sitting area. The bed was perfect, not too soft and not too hard. When I first walked in though, they had the a/c jacked up way too much and it felt like walking into an icebox, so I had to turn that down right away. I did not use breakfast because I sleep in late, but there are plenty of places to eat lunch around town if you have your own car. The public areas are also well kept and there are two free computer terminals in the lobby to browse the Internet to look up information or check email. Apparently, there is also a pool and fitness room but I did not use them this time. This hotel seems like the best value for those out of town auto travelers that come to events at Westgate. I know its always going to be my choice in the future.

When it comes time to go to the game, don't drive if you are able-bodied. It is an extremely easy 10-15 minute walk from the hotel lobby to the turnstiles and the distance is a total of 0.9 miles (I measured). So the hockey arena and Westgate Center might appear far away, but it is in fact very close and the easiest walk back and forth. Plus since it was a packed sold out playoff game, I had the added benefit of not getting stuck in the huge lot of cars trying to get out. I just walked past the endless line of trapped cars right back to my room and about 10 other people were walking back with me to the exact same hotel.

Earlier in the day I also visited Cabella's right next door to the hotel and it is not only a outdoor store, it is an attraction you can spend hours enjoying. In my opinion, it blows the Bass Pro Shop right out of the water in terms of the selection of everything they sell and the events they have.

Can't wait to come back in a couple weeks if the Coyotes make it to the Western Conference Finals. It looks very promising right now.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Meadows015
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Relatively new property located across the street from the stadium and shopping complex. Rooms are comfortable, cleanliness is about a three out of a 5. Staff is efficient. Pricing is good, especially given the location. Large pool area which is shared with the neighboring Residence Inn - nice, large workout facility. Shuttle service is offered to the stadium and shopping area by an outside contractor, so that makes it very convenient. Breakfast is the standard fare. Overall, a good, basic, safe stay in this area.

Room Tip: Go for the upgraded suites to receive a better overall experience.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business