Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix-Glendale
$56
$134
$79
  • Breakfast included
Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa(Glendale)(Great Value!)
$114
$109
Home2.com
$101
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$99
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale/Peoria(Glendale)(Great Value!)
$62
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale(Glendale)(Great Value!)
$123
$93
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

All reviewsfront deskcinnamon rollswalking distanceroom was cleanbeautiful pool areacracker barrelhotel is greathot tubfiesta bowlfire pitcardinals football gamecomplimentary breakfast isthe young ladyrestaurants and shoppinga great staythe breakfast areawestgate mall
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Ill keep this short and sweet. Myself and 2 others went down for a sports trip. Walking distance to the Cards and Coyotes stadiums and only 15 minutes from the Diamondbacks stadium.
The trip itself was great, pool fantastic and best of all was the hotel staff. It would not have been easy to deal with us however not once did we feel like we were not wanted.
While everyone was great, Oscar and Kristine deserve a special thank you from myself.

Travis Munroe

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 3, 2012

These guys are great I was greeted by my first name when I walked in the door, I do not know how they did it but I was impressed. The room wwas super clean and everyone i ran into was very courteous and helpful. To top it off I forgot my computer mouse in the room and the Housekeeping Manager actually called me and mailed it back to me. I will not stay anywhere else in Phoenix from now on !

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2012

The staff was excellent. They were very friendly, kind, helpful, and hospitable. This is exactly what you need when you are in a different state away from your friends and family. The staffs made me feel like I was home. All the staff members were great to me but there were a few that stood out like Brianna, Will, Vanessa, Kristine, Sara, Adela, Stephanie, Lupe, Cynthia, Joe, and Bereniece. The house keeping lady that worked on the weekends was so nice and friendly. Also Angela another housekeeping lady was very nice and friendly.
I would definitely stay at the Holiday Inn Express again and recommend my family and friends to stay here! The staffs there is what made me stay there and the reason that I would go back!
Before I met the staff my plan was to stay there for a week and then go to a different hotel for the remainder three weeks, but after I met the staff there was no way I was going to leave until it was time for me to check out!
I made long life friends at the Holiday Inn Express it was definitely a great experience and one of the best choices I have made so far!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2012

from the time we stepped in to the time we left the staff went over and above the call of duty some names to mention Ocsar, Brianna,Berenise, Krissy, Sara, Stephanie, Dan, Joe, Lupe, if I forgot anybody I'm sorry, every body, and everything was excellent, will come back and will tell other

Room Tip: all rooms were excellent
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Ok, if there is a game in town I am sure this wouldn't be the case, but we were there in mid June and there was availability. There is a communal pool with the Staybridge next door which was quite large. You can 'borrow' grill tools to cook out by the pool which a large family was enjoying. We were only there one night, but it was quite comfortable, clean and the breakfast buffet was fine. We would stay there again. The evening desk clerk (sorry, forgot her name) was very helpful when we mentioned that we were headed north. If it hadn't been for her recommendations, we might not have stopped in Sedona!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple