This hotel was nice overall, but for the price/level of this hotel, I would have expected a few things to be better. Here are the things that could have been better:
1. When we first arrived at our room, there were dirty dishes from room service next to our door. We went in, and the room was completely made up, but it was a little strange.
2. The beds were fine, but many cheaper hotels have much nicer mattresses.
3. The pillows were completely flat.
4. Our fridge didn't work correctly.
5. The sofa in our room had a cushion made of some cheap vinyl that reminded me of the city bus seats.
6. Room decorated in bright colors, bordered on gaudy
7. Had to pay to park, even though it was in the suburbs
Things I did like:
1. Pool was very warm (like a bathtub)
2. Nice pool area/courtyard
3. Nice workout room
4. Right next door to small mall (actually it was mostly restaurants) was convenient
5. Staff helpful
Overall, I had a nice stay, but I think a better hotel could be found for the same price.More