“Great Stay”

Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Wonderful stay at the Renaissance. The hotel is extremely clean and the staff is very friendly. The location can't be beat as it is right at Westgate a great place to dine and play and shopping at the Tanger Outlet is just steps away. This is a great place whether visiting for business or pleasure. The pool is wonderful. The staff is very friendly!

I enjoy staying there and look forward to a stay there this weekend!

Room Tip: I like to have a balcony especially in the fall.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
RenGlenAZ, Manager at Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Sherina A,

Thanks again for your comments about your stay at our hotel. Glad you liked everything and we look forward to serving you when you come back to visit.

There are newer reviews for Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa

Reviewed June 28, 2014

I stayed here during a business trip. Had room service 3 times - breakfast twice and one dinner. Service was fast and professional and the food was great. The room is comfortable - great bed and very clean bathroom. The only thing is that the cable service was spotty and some channels would not show up. However I was able to find lots to watch on what was available. I am not sure if there is internet provided because I did not even have the chance to use my computer. I wish I had time to use the spa but I did get to use the indoor pool. The water was very cold at first but got used to it quickly. They also have an outdoor pool which was pretty warm, given Phoenix temperatures. There is a small workout facility as well. The hotel is also within walking distance of several stores, restaurants, the hockey arena, and the football stadium. Great site for business or family trips.

Room Tip: Try to stay in the higher floors and on the football stadium side - great views!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
RenGlenAZ, Manager at Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

TodayIsaGift,

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I will definitely be sharing this with the entire team and hope the next time you stay with us that you will have an opportunity to try our Day Spa!

Reviewed June 6, 2014

I sincerely hope Thaddeus will continue to play at the Renaissance. He has a large following of regulars who will always be there because he is so much fun!!! He is a great entertainer and knows how to get the crowd up and dancing. The west side of town has very few venues for a fun night out with dancing so please keep the fun at the Renaissance with Thaddeus!!!

The venue itself is beautiful with a large dance floor and we had excellent service and wonderful food!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
RenGlenAZ, Manager at Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Barbara M,

We are glad that you enjoyed the entertainment from Thaddeus the other night in Soleil. We look forward to bringing him back as well as other entertainers on a regular basis. We hope that you will continue to come support our efforts for entertainment in the West Valley!

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Thaddeus Rose and his music brought a new level to the west side of town...a ton of fun and outstanding music should continue to fill your great hotel! A gem just landed on your front door, from the crowds reaction this band is a keeper who will bring out the best in your Super Bowl fans and fans well before the event!

Stayed: June 2014

Yogadivamama,

Thanks for taking the time to respond back to you recent experience at our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed the entertainment we provided and we look forward to having Thaddeus back as well as other entertainment for you to see.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I travel to the Renaissance hotel once a month for business and i must say that everything there is stellar!! Ranging from the food to the service, my expectations were exceeded in every way... and just like in my title i have to throw a special shout out to Kim the dayshift bartender, her exemplary and timely service was amazing, she was extremely friendly and helpful about traveling and sight seeing questions throughout metropolitan Phoenix. Try her bloody marys if ya see her, theyre to die for! Thank you Kim!! and the rest of the staff as well!!

Room Tip: theyre all good
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
RenGlenAZ, Manager at Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

whiteguy126,

Thank you so much for your comments in regards to your regular stays with us at the hotel. We are glad that we are able to exceed your expectations every time you stay with us and that you enjoy Kim's bloody Mary's! We will definitely pass your comments off to all of our staff and hope that you will continue to stay with us!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I have stayed in many hotels over the past thirty odd years as a National Service Officer for the Paralyzed veterans of America. As a quadriplegic I have been subjected to many very trying events. But, I have to tell you that my stay at the Renaissance Hotel in Glendale AZ was the best experience I have ever had at any hotel. Not only was my room fully wheelchair accessible, but the layout of the surrounding neighborhood was awesome with abundance of restaurants and gift shops. But, the very best thing about this hotel were the people that worked there. Always opening the doors, offering us water, and always pleasant conversation. The one thing that really impressed me besides the exquisite design was the fact they had the only chair lift for persons with mobility impairment to get into the pool. It was the first time in thirty years that I was able to get into an outside swimming pool and swim with my grand babies. That made my whole vacation worthwhile. I have to give special KUDOS to our Cabana Gal. Jennifer Brown was on it offering us personal assistance with food and drinks. She and the engineer (Manuel?)who showed us how to operate that lift wasted no time when we asked to use it. I wrote their names down but can't find that piece of paper. Thanks for a very memorable vacation.

Room Tip: nice balcony - we stayed in the front part. No problems
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

GrammyB1,

Thank you so much for your comments during your stay here at the Renaissance! We are glad that you had a chance to take in all the amenities the hotel has to offer both inside and out! We are especially happy that you were able to go swimming with your grand babies!!!!!

We hope that you will come back and see us soon!

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Spa package, location, and very nice rooms. Great way to see a game. Walk to the Coyotes, Cardinals... games. Very friendly bar staff. Spa is very friendly and many great packages. Reserve game day rooms early.

Room Tip: grab a suite
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brian O

Brian O,

Thank you for your comments in regards to your stay and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Be sure to get your reservations in now for the Cardinals game!