“Greatest eating experience of my life”
Review of Tokyo Lobby

Tokyo Lobby
Ranked #126 of 561 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Japanese
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Greatest eating experience of my life”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The eating experience at this place is the greatest of my life...every single time we go. We used to live in the area and went here a lot. Now we live across the country and we miss it desperately. We visited AZ in April and we had to go here and it was just the same as it always was. Any of the cooked/hot rolls are winners but specifically the baby lobster roll and the glendale roll are the best! I would take a trip to AZ just for this place and that's no lie.

• Visited April 2013

Southern Utah
“Good food-lousy service.”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I took my wife, son, daughter, and son-in-law to dinner here because my daughter and her husband raved about the food. The food was good. The price and quantity was very good. I had a bento box and it was filled with a lot of very good food and my wife had the tempura dinner which she really enjoyed.
Th food was not the problem. The service was. Right from the beginning. When they sat us at our table, five of us, we only got one menu. We asked for more menus and they brought two more. Total of three menus for five people. Then we waited for our server. It took a while but my daughter insisted the food was worth the wait. The server finally took our order and returned after a short while with my wifes dinner but no one else's. Probably 5 minutes after that she brought the remaining dinners but brought the wrong meal for my son-in-law. She argued with us that that was what he ordered. SAhe left to get the ticket she wrote it down on and realized that she was wrong. They corrected the problem but it was unprofessional. Last, after waiting a long time for our check after we finished, I had to grab another server to bring us the check and then had to track someone down to actually take our money because our server had disappeared! Although I enjoyed the meal, I won't go back because the service was so lousy.

• Visited March 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“You'll do Alright Here”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Our sushi was fresh and didn't have any off taste. I liked that they seasoned the sushi under the fish. We also had a bento box and it was so large it could feed a small family. This is a small not very fancy place.

• Visited February 2013
Tucson
“Friendly staff/good sushi”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

One thing I like is that every day they have 2 happy hours--one mid day and the other evening--with daily specials. Also, on sat., they are open all day. Staff is always freindly and makes one feel appreciated. I have only tried the spicey salmon rolls and find them tasty but not the best in town. Nice ambience in the restaurant; pleasant to spend some time there.

• Visited February 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Get the LUNCH Specials”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

we went there after shopping and it was around lunch time, this little forgotten place had the greatest (price wise ) specials , order a couple different rolls and you would be good to go shopping some more ( which we did ). Must for quick lunch

• Visited December 2011