“Awesome!”

Dining options: Reservations
Boulder
“Awesome!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

My brother wanted to go to a chain, but we always opt for a small business that we often find on Trip Advisor. Once again we were supremely pleased! The phone is excellent as are the egg rolls. Excellent service as well.

Monument, Colorado
“Great food, amazing in fact.”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My mother's family is from Asia, and whenever I come to visit, they want to come here. After my first time eating here today, I can see why. The food is unbelievable, and such a variety. The four of us all ordered different things, and we all loved what we got.

Everything tasted so fresh, and was quickly brought out to us. The family that owns the restaurant takes a lot of pride in what they are doing, and it shows.

• Visited October 2012
Lakeside, California
“Wow”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Ate here three days in a row because its just that good. Haven't tried anything I didn't like. The salad noodle bowls make the best lunch!

Visited September 2012
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Always great customer service and food. Always super quicl with serving food. Always clean and very family friendly.

seattle
“Great food & friendly service”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Well worth your drive to this homey, friendly little place. Don't skip the appetizers as these are some of the best items on the menu. Try the savory coconut shrimp cakes (wrap them in lettuce leaves and herbs, dunk in the dipping sauce). I liked them with a little of the homemade hot sauce. Young coconut drink in the actual coconut! And nice shrimp vermicelli salads and tofu spring rolls. A light, fresh, healthy meal. Next time I'll try the delicious smelling veggie curry. Plenty for meat eaters too.