“Quite authentic...”

Dining options: Reservations
DC
“Quite authentic...”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Small restaurant converted from a single home rambler with a nice front courtyard. We ordered Pho and a few other traditional Vietnamese dishes. All the dishes came out fast and tasted authentic. The Pho could be a little hotter but still quite good. The Bun Bo Hue was a lacking meat but again, it was ok. Good service! Definitely would stop by here again next time we're in town.

• Visited July 2012

Phoenix, Arizona
“Depends on what you order”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I like the little family owned place but I can't say this is the most delicious Vietamese Food I've had but also can't say anything really bad about it except for the cooking of dark meat chicken in the the dish I had. I had the lemongrass chicken and the meat was very over cooked and dry and chewy, I really liked the vegetables in the dish but the sauce was oily and salty. My companion had another dish that had chicken cooked well but the sauce was just hot with not much flavor but I DO NOTE nice vegetables were included that you don't get often. Maybe salads or Pho is the way to go here.

• Visited June 2012
Phoenix, AZ
“Best pho in Phoenix”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Best in the valley. Great little place with wonderful service. After trying many others, this is the one we always go to now.

Norwalk, Connecticut
“Saigon in Arizona”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Soneone told us about little Saigon in Glendale , az...we found it in o,d town, my girlfriend who was in Vietnam nam as a nurse was excited to see how authentic it was!,,,well have no fear there,,,the owners are from Vietnam it is a cozy little house, with little rooms, the menu have every thing from spicy hot sour soup with lotus in it and fish balls, to rice noodle bowl with veggies s d curry chix or meat..I had the meat tender and a bottle of Vietnam beer...first time all good...if your in the area please go oh and the prices are very very reasonable...

• Visited May 2012
Phoenix, AZ
“Excellent Pho/Egg rolls!”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

We are frequent visitors to this great little gem in downtown Glendale. The setting is very nice; a historic old home converted into a lovely restaurant. We always get our favorites whenever we go: the number 6 veggie egg rolls and big bowls of delicious Pho! The service is wonderful, attentive, and very friendly. You can not go wrong at this place!

• Visited January 2012