“Not really!!!!”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Toronto, Ontario
“Not really!!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012 via mobile

Reading the comments, make me ashamed to have a more sensitive pallet.

Our visit had a promising start with the tortilla chips and salsa dip. Really tasty and flavorful.
The staff was friendly and very helpful. Gave her recommendations.

The food came, and although the four of us ordered 3 different dishes, all 4 plates looked identical. It looked like they placed our separate orders on each plate and filled the restof the plate with a 'standard' mash.

Got to admit, all the dishes tasted, fake. It seemed that all (or most) of the ingredients We're out of cans - including them meats. very disappointing.

1 Thank Kestral120

Kyle, Texas
“Delicioso!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2012

Best Mexican food in the nation! I've been enjoying this since 1991. Large portions. Try the shredded beef in anything!

Yuma
“Delicious food and cute atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2011

My son, husband and I ate lunch at Pedro's. It was very busy, but we got seated quickly. The staff was very nice. Our meals were very good. The two salsa's they bring are wonderful and the chips were nice and hot and fresh. I got a chicken enchilada with beans and it was very good. My husband and son enjoyed their food as well - a burro for my hubs and a cheese enchilada with rice and beans for my son. Cute atmosphere with serapes and festive signs. They ate every bite. I would visit there again.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank TravelingIsFun01
Cincy OH
“Not bad but not the best.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2011

Two parents and two kids ate lunch here. Three of us liked the chips and salsa. One person disliked the shredded beef. The beef was different. The tamales were good. The service was fast. The prices of lunch specials were good.

• Visited March 2011
Glendale, Arizona
“Best Mexican food in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2011

Our whole family has been going here for years. Always excellent. Visiting relatives always want to go back while in town. Try the shredded beef chimichanga with San Marcos sauce!