“Always good eats in lovely Downtown Glendale!”
Review of LA Perla Cafe - CLOSED

LA Perla Cafe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

We love La Perla! Ruth is always attentive & so friendly, we have been going for years. Great place for mexican breakfast, always served with beans & tortillas. I love the salsa trio, especially the chunky hot. We took a large party there late last Friday night & had the same great food & service as always.This is your place if you are looking for great authentic food & wonderful service....morning, day or night!

There are newer reviews for LA Perla Cafe

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We had a coupon to use, so we tried La Perla. The location and parking area were not ideal, but the food was more than we expected. We had the taco salad and a combination plate. The tostada and the taco were very good, the tamale was too hot for me.
Good service and lots of food. Prices very reasonable.

1  Thank purrsianpaws
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Doesn't look like much either outside or inside but the food is very good. Nice margaritas and a decent selection of Mexican beers to cool down the salsa.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I have lived in Glendale for many years.At one time La Perlas was the best food in Glendale. Now the food tastes terrible. They have defiantly lost many customers including my entire family due to the bad food made without love or care like they use too. My family just celebrated a Birthday party there and we all had disgusting food, dry rice,wrong orders and exploding Chimis. We were discounted for the issues but charged a extra percentage added to everyone's check for eating on a weekend in the banquet room.The only thing I would recommend for going to La Perlas is drink specials besides that, would not recommend the bad food and lousy service.

1  Thank NEWLYWEDZ12
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This place has always been good to me. I take my lady here on a pretty regular basis. We start out in the restaurant and find our way to the cantina next door, and always seem to have a good time.