“One Awesome Italian Pizza Pie”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Vito's Pizza

Vito's Pizza
Ranked #251 of 556 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Pizza
Chicago
“One Awesome Italian Pizza Pie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Cut to the chase......the deep dish is to die for.........try the Vito's Special (takes 45 minutes to cook, call ahead). A family owned restaurant in an unassuming location in a strip shopping center. Ambiance is basic and the décor is spartan. Maybe a dozen tables, or so. Much of the business is take out. Vito's has its roots in suburban Chicago where they know how to make deep dish. Vito's crust is soft and easy to chew unlike the other restaurant, with multiple locations in the valley, claiming deep dish fame. Ingredients and cheese are first quality as is the fantastic tomato sauce.The only real problem I have with Vito's is that is not closer to my home so that I could enjoy the food more often. Did I mention Vito's deep dish is FABULOUS? Abbondanza!

Visited May 2014

Phoenix
“Oh my God I'm Back in Chicago!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

Vito's is owned by Nick (wanted to start with that) Nick is from CVhicago and owned several pizza bistros out there. Now for all the people from Chicago, if you want a pizza just like Unos GO TO VITOS!!! If your not from Chicago and want authentic deep dish pizza GO TO VITOS!! His pizzas are to die for. The deep dish is as authentic Chicago deep dish pizza I have ever had short of Unos. I will tell you it takes 45 minutes to cook it so either call ahead or be prepared to wait. Either way it is so well worth it. The resturant is small and not fancy so don't expect to much there, however the food is amazing. I wish I had a sixth star!!!

• Visited December 2013
Missouri
“Fabulous Deep Dish Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

The reviews were correct...about as close to Chicago style deep dish pizza as you can get outside of the windy city itself! We got there right after opening on a Tuesday afternoon and got great service and great food. We had the mozzerella sticks and zuchini sticks for appetizers and they were pretty average. We ordered two pizzas which was a mistake! There were only 3 people in our party and a small would have been plenty! The sauce is great and the sausage was good but a little sparse on my pizza. Otherwise, fantastic! The other reviewers were correct, this restaurant is in a strip mall and is nothing to brag about but the inside was clean and so was the bathroom.

• Visited November 2012