“The Service is what makes a establishment Excellent!”
Review of Angelina's

Angelina's
Ranked #186 of 574 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 11, 2013

My family and I came to the Fry's shopping center and seen "FRY BREAD" so we stopped in. You would think a small restaurant in a shopping plaza wouldn't be so spectacular but this little one is. We were greeted with smiles and attended to even though you order at the counter much like a fast food place. My husband had a Fry-bread with red chili, it was big yet the chili didn't have much meat. I ordered a taco which was the largest one I have ever had and my daughter had a potato and egg burrito which took up her whole plate. The food came in large portions which is always good, I loved the rows of traditional Mexican candy and my favorite Arizona pickles which I came back for during the week. This restaurant is a great find in Glendale, along with terrific service,and big food at a even price. I would recommend stopping by to have a Fry-bread or any other Mexican dish we will.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

New to this location the folks at Angelina's have been serving folks at the Swap Mart for several years.

In the tradition of upscale fast food, very clean, very friendly.

Have only tried the fry bread in my first visit and it was great.
It was bean and cheese with fresh tomato and lettuce.
Good hot sauce.
FAST service, my order was up in just a couple of minutes, w/ complimentary chips and salsa.
People were picking up to go orders and they were pumping them out very efficiantly.

Will try the Mexican food menu on my next visit.

A welcome addition to the neighborhood!