“Pretty much the same as the Premium Outlet in Chandler”

Tanger Outlets Westgate
Ranked #6 of 37 things to do in Glendale
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Find great savings on merchandise from your favorite designer and name-brands direct from the manufacturer at stores like: Banana Republic, Coach, H&M, Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren, Nike, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Puma and many more. Before you travel, check out the Tanger Outlet website to find the latest Coupons & Sales Offers for Tanger Outlets in Glendale. Or, when you arrive at the outlets, make your first stop Shopper Services to learn about the benefits of joining TangerClub (Tanger Club information is also available online). In Shopper Services you can purchase a coupon book full of great savings or if you are already a TangerClub member pick up a coupon book for free! Think Outlets, Think Tanger.
Calgary, Canada
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 114 helpful votes
“Pretty much the same as the Premium Outlet in Chandler”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

I visited the Tanger outlets before going to the Premium Outlets in Chandler. The stores were pretty much the same, along with the sales. I would say there's really no point visiting both malls as there's really not that much difference, I would actually recommend going to the Chandler outlets as it is close to Arizona Mills which have Last Call by Neiman Marcus as well as Saks Fifth Ave off 5th (so you can do both malls in one shot).

However, if you are not in close vicinity of Chandler, then this outlet is "good enough" to look for deals.

On top of outlets, one should check out Desert Ridge Marketplace in Scottsdale as well.. we ended up buying more things there than all the outlets as there was a ROSS, Marshalls, and a DSW!

Visited May 2013

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Average outlet mall”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

This outlet mall was pretty average. It was a long way from where we were staying, but we made the drive because of the White House Black Market and Under Armour stores, two of our favourites. We were surprised that there wasn't a food court so went for a 5 minute drive to Westgate for lunch.

England
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Ralph Lauren!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

Being from the UK and a Ralph Lauren customer I was pleased to see them especially when I saw the prices! WOW cost effective, I won't say cheap as it doesn't fit the brand. Compared to the UK, were I would have paid £65 to £75 for a polo t-shirt I paid $50 max which equates to £33. The wife loved it, she got 9 tops (jumpers, t-shirts and wool tops), I bought 7 tops (polo's and t-shirts) and it came to around £300. A bargain!

The only reason I didn't give this place a 5 was there is no where to eat and allot of the shops don't offer what I would consider outlet prices. For example the CK, Nike and Fossil shops were similar prices and in some cases more expensive than the UK. Overall a very happy customer.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank WorkAHolic248
San Diego, California
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great deals at the Outlet Mall”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

We made a quick stop at this outlet mall and found a lot of great deals at the JCrew and Niketown. It was close to the freeway for easy access, but it could use a food court and a Starbucks or coffee shop.

Phoenix, Arizona
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Typical”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Your typical outlets. Nothing really impressive here. I believe there are over 80 stores here, however, I've walked into about 5 of them. Most of the stores are very high end, which makes the outlet prices still expensive. The parking has never been a problem, and its close to Westgate, which has great food. I am sure the summer months here in AZ will hurt the numbers.