“Food was cold! Good atmosphere!”
Review of McFaddens

McFaddens
Ranked #374 of 586 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Stopped here for something to eat before going to the hockey game. It was crowded and device was somewhat slow. Ordered sliders and wings - both came with fries. Sliders were cold and bland, fries were also cold and could have been cooked more. Wings were tasty but were also barely warm. Will not go back here again - not recommended.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Nice atmosphere, food is good as is the service! Nice place for a pint of Guinness! Game days are crowded but so is every place here!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

My husband and I stopped by on a Monday night to grab something to eat and watch a baseball game. We decided to sit at the bar since it wasn't busy and there weren't too many people there. For as slow as it was, the bartender wasn't very attentive. It was almost as if we weren't worth spending time on since we were a married couple and not singles - I say this because there were a few people on the other side of the bar and he pretty much camped out over there. My husband sat with an empty beer glass in front of him for about 20 minutes. The food wasn't all that great, either - I had sliders which weren't any better than anywhere else I've had them, and my husband had wings which he said were extremely salty. It's a great place to go before a hockey or football game - if you get here early enough as the crowds are crazy. We might give it another chance. Hopefully we'll get better service next time.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Good place with great pub food like 'fish and chips' and 'shepherds pie'. I had Shepherds Pie. Excellent. Service quick and efficient.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

During a trip to Glendale to watch a hockey game we spent the evening at McFaddens the evening before the game. I've been to Mcfaddens in other cities and this location did not disappoint. The beer was cold, the appy's were tasty and the bill was reasonable. The service was good during our visit and have come to expect McFaddens is top notch. The TV's that were setup remind me of a pub setup. Well worth a visit before of after the game.