“Mediocre Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed November 15, 2008

Huge place. The food was average and the margaritas were pathetic. Definitely not authentic Mexican food.

Reviewed October 1, 2008

Caramba is wonderful for a few reasons. First, the food is delicious and second, the prices are low. The food is also more diet-friendly than that of many other Mexican restaurants. I like their green tamales very much, but because of my diabetes I usually order enchiladas. (Besides, Pedro's has better tamales.)Caramba is where I take visiting friends and relatives, especially if they are new to Mexican food as it is a perfect introduction.

Reviewed February 20, 2008

great every time for 15 years

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 12, 2006

We have ate here about 10 times over the last 6 years and usually is good food for the money. Lately, my family feels like the food has gone downhill. There is not much meat in the dishes we ordered. Also, the food prep area did not seem very clean. We will be checking out other places for mexican food.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member