“Outstanding Seafood”

Oscar's Pier 83
Ranked #15 of 581 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed April 28, 2012

My wife and I have been to Pier 83 a few times now. The seafood is excellent. Having sweet potato fries added to the menu would be a plus. The owner is friendly and helpful and makes you want to come back for the great food. The sides seem to be a little pricey, but they don't skimp on the seafood so it balances out. This is the best seafood restaurant in our area and the only one we recommend.

Reviewed December 15, 2011

What I love about Groupon is it introduces you to places you don't know about. Tucked away on the East side of 59th Ave before the 101, you enter to a rather plain environment of tables and two old TV's on the wall. You look at the menu on the wall, place your order, get your own drinks (if ordered-coke, tea, etc) and get your own plastic utensils and napkins. You choose a table and they bring your order to you. The guy behind the counter was pleasant and efficient.

I ordered the broiled salmon dinner. My wife ordered the two piece fish and chips (Cod). We waited about 10 minutes at most. My plate, the salmon dinner ($11.95) was huge with a 6oz piece of salmon, an excellent seafood pasta, and fresh vegetables consisting of green beans, and squash. The salmon was perfectly cooked, slightly pink. My wife had the fish and chips ($9.95) that came with coleslaw and FF's. She said it was also very good.

The menu has dinners like mine of Tilapia, Catfish, haddock and Mahi Mahi. The Fish and chips can also be salmon, haddock, mahi mahi amongst other choices.

For between $20 and $30 you can get some interesting choices cooked excellently.

Reviewed October 14, 2011

We are fortunate to have this quality of seafood in our area. We dine here at least twice a month. The place is clean and the seafood is excellent.