“Delicious steak and sides - professional service”
Review of Arrowhead Grill

Arrowhead Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Arrowhead Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 593 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Union Hills & Loop 101
Description: Arrowhead Grill is a family-owned restaurant developed by renowned Chef Charles Wade Schwerd. At Arrowhead Grill our passion is to provide a great culinary experience and excellent service in an affordable, casual setting. You will find many delicious menu items to go along with classic steak and seafood fare, including. Our signature “All Natural” steaks are carefully selected, premium cuts, broiled to perfection and served on a sizzling plate to ensure that your first and last bite remains hot. Happy hour is 3-6pm. Full bar and wine selection. Open daily.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is my second visit to this outstanding restaurant, and I can't wait to return. The steaks are always cooked perfectly, and the sides are yummy. If it's a special occasion, they will present the table with a sparkler inside one of their delicious butter cakes. The wine list is easy to navigate, and repeat customers often receive a discount card for free wine or 10.00 off your next visit. Two of our party shared an entree at no extra charge. I can't see how you could go wrong at this restaurant. The chicken dish is outstanding - a whole chicken brought out on a skewer and carved to your specifications, and there are salmon dishes as well.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Have been a steady patron since they opened several years ago. Even though they are located in a strip mall on a busy street they have recently remodeled their outdoor patio area in a very tasteful way, you wouldn't even know you were close to the street. The Happy Hour is quite popular and when we visited recently the bar area was full and the manager allowed us to sit in the dining room and enjoy the Happy Hour menu and prices, very accomodating and friendly. The Happy Hour food is somewhat upscale and varied, not your typical "bar" food which makes this a popular option if you are in the area.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Really good steak here, more than once. Seafood dishes very nice as well. The wine was pretty steep but a pretty good sized pour. Do not be tempted by the kunomoto oysters. They are so minuscule as to be laughable, I seriously thought one of my friends put them up to it but the waiter insisted they were the real deal. They were not the kunomoto oysters I remember enjoying when we lived on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington. The the restaurant is really pretty good.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is a favorite of our sons family and we have joined them in celebrations on 2 different occasions. Each time we felt it was a 'wannabe' upscale restaurant so they could charge the higher prices they do. Atmosphere lacks considerably, reminding me more like a cafeteria style. On the latest visit they seated us on a hightop table next to the bar even though we don't drink. We took it rather than have a long wait, but it didn't seem fitting to eat a nice meal on a high top. I think of that as in a sports bar. Good service is probably their forte. Our grandson's steak was very grissley and he couldn't begin to eat it so they quickly brought him another on while he devoured part of his mother's steak. I'll admit that I'm not a conisseur of red meat and both times I was there I only had coconut prawns. A pretty presentation of 1/2 a coconut shell with the coconut meat still attached. I love coconut but both times found it inedible green coconut. We'll go back again with our kids but would much prefer the delicious grilled steaks at Pinnacle Peak Steak house and no pretense.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

What a great surprise for a small restaurant that delivered well above our expectations. The service and staff was very friendly and a FAST kitchen was an added bonus. Not one complaint about the menu or food. Truffle Mac and Cheese was delicious! Chilean Sea Bass was perfect! We will definitely be back and it jumps to our list of HIGHLY recommend for anyone. It will even land on my list of places for evening business dinners. Super job Arrowhead Grill!