“A neighborhood gem!”
Review of Arrowhead Grill

Arrowhead Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Arrowhead Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 563 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Union Hills & Loop 101
Description: Arrowhead Grill is a family-owned restaurant developed by renowned Chef Charles Wade Schwerd. At Arrowhead Grill our passion is to provide a great culinary experience and excellent service in an affordable, casual setting. You will find many delicious menu items to go along with classic steak and seafood fare, including. Our signature “All Natural” steaks are carefully selected, premium cuts, broiled to perfection and served on a sizzling plate to ensure that your first and last bite remains hot. Happy hour is 3-6pm. Full bar and wine selection. Open daily.
phoenix, az
“A neighborhood gem!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

What a great surprise for a small restaurant that delivered well above our expectations. The service and staff was very friendly and a FAST kitchen was an added bonus. Not one complaint about the menu or food. Truffle Mac and Cheese was delicious! Chilean Sea Bass was perfect! We will definitely be back and it jumps to our list of HIGHLY recommend for anyone. It will even land on my list of places for evening business dinners. Super job Arrowhead Grill!

New Jersey
“Service and food excellent”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We came here on a recommendation and only had an hour before we had to leave for our plane. Bad planning on our part-- It was too nice a restaurant to rush it. I definitely recommend leaving more time, but the staff was EXTREMELY accommodating in timing our dinner so we got out on time.

There was a very brief delay in getting our waitress to our table (maybe 5 minutes?), and she apologized and we said it was totally fine, but the manager came over and apologized and bought us dessert, even after we insisted he did not have to do that. They definitely put a premium on service here.

Food was fresh and really good quality. We had the crab cake appetizer and my husband had the steak and I had a fish dish. Very Ruths Chris reminiscent in how everything is a la carte.

We will definitely be back and enjoy a leisurely meal next time!

Glendale, Arizona
“A dark experience in more ways than one”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

First of all it was Mother's Day and my daughter had called for a reservation, they said the Mother's Day brunch went until 4pm. We arrived and were informed it ended at 3pm!!!the greeter informed us the special would be allowed this once,we felt like we were wrong and doing us a favor, ok but we stayed . It was very dark if you want to see what you are eating or the high prices go somewhere else.and I really felt people of color were not a welcome sight! The food was just ok nothing to write home about.all I can say is they need to get used to people of other races we go everywhere and have money too,imagine that!

Surprise, Arizona
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I dined here for the first time this past Friday with my wife, son and daughter. It was simply a delightful experience. The service was impeccable and the food was very good. For a restaurant that is in basically a strip mall, I was pleasantly surprised. I will certainly look forward to going back.

Arizona
“Excellent restaurant”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My wife and I live in Glendale, and this is the finest restaurant of its type in the area. We have eaten here about three times a year, and our most recent was outstanding. I had the 22oz Porterhouse steak, and my wife had shrimp. The service was excellent, and appropriately timed. We have eaten at most of the steakhouses in the greater Phoenix area at one time or another, and Arrowhead grill compares with the finest.