“I love this place!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“I love this place!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

When I come to Gilbert, my best friend and I always make time to go to Yao's. The staff remembers us and treats us like family. The food is always quite good, too.

• Visited March 2013

Mesa, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DISAPPOINTED”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

yaos was my favorite Chinese food place and I had been going there for years. I loved it so much that even after moving to east mesa I would still make the drive. They always had great prices great food and a great friendly staff. However the new staff members have managed to ruin that completely. I walked in to place an order to go as usual and ended up leaving empty handed. I was treated so poorly and greeted with such bad attitudes from the ladies at the front counter. I am sad to say they have lost my business. I have worked in the restaurant industry for six years and even on my worst day I could never imagine treating a gust that way especially a loyal guest.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank sarah b
Gilbert, Arizona
“Favorite spot for Chinese”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

We eat at Yao's every few weeks. It's very reliable & good Chinese food. The service is speedy and pleasent. We love the Wor wonton soup, mongollion beef, chicken in lettuce cups & shrimp. It's always good & fast & inexpensive.

Phoenix, Arizona
“bland, not authentic at all”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

another nasty place with no Chinese vegetables, mostly fried menu - tired of this!

Visited May 2012
Gilbert, Arizona
“favorite chinese spot in gilbert”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Wor wonton soup is great. Service is fast. Prices good. Very clean.