“Bad Service at the Drive Through”
Review of El Pollo Loco

Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Bad Service at the Drive Through”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I just visited your location in Gilbert. I asked for the new Bacon w/ Avocado salad and 2 Chicken breasts. I also asked for a large cup of Salsa. I was informed they don't sell it in a cup. The incompetent dum dum at the window said they sold a 16 oz with a side. So I told her I would be happy to pay for it. I ordered a side of Guacamole. When I reached the window (I was the only car in Drive thru), I asked if she included my large Salsa. she said no..but she put in alot of the small containers. I reached home with the 2 smallest Chicken Breasts I have ever seen (looks more like Quail), NO SALAD, NO TORTILLAS - don't know if they are included or not but no one asked -and 4 small containers of Salsa equaling 1/4 of a cup! All of that was over $7.00 dollars. What a RIP OFF. As usual, STUPIDITY AND INCOMPETENCE REIGN! Get it together El Pollo!!

• Visited September 2012

Gilbert, AZ
“ewwwww”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

greasy gross resturant. sloppy staff. garbage dripping over the trash can inside, and yet, we stayed and ordered! Why? must have been hungry, but that was the most awful fast food ever. Not enough of it, no flavor, scarey invironment, cost us more than 20 bucks. Could have had a steak at Outback for that!!! Never again...

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Karen B
Gilbert, Arizona
“Healthier (and tastier!) option to other fast food.”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

The grilled chicken in and of itself is great, but the wide variety of sides that can cover differing tastes and/or diets make this a great one stop way to keep everyone happy. There's also lots of salads, sandwiches, combo meals, bowls, etc. Try the BBQ beans...yummy!

• Visited August 2011
new jersey
“pretty tasty for fast food”
Reviewed December 16, 2011

pretty tasty for a fast food restaurant. typical fast food atmosphere.

Visited December 2011
Chandler, Arizona, United States
“This location is always awesome - great food, great service, and clean!”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

More than once they've been overly accommodating for one reason or another (last night, we ordered a 12 piece family meal but had to wait 15 minutes for the sides due to a lack of hot water - they gave us 50% off for waiting!). This is definitely our go-to place when we want El Pollo (which is often!).

• Visited October 2011