“Don't Hit the SNOOZE Button!”

Snooze an AM Eatery
Ranked #8 of 478 Restaurants in Gilbert
Reviewed June 4, 2018

If you just want a really good solid breakfast Snooze is the place. All items are made from scratch with creative twists to american classics. As usual with me when i pick a place you cannot go wrong with anything on the menu so i am going to give you my top 3 recommendations. My first recommendation is the Sandwich I Am which is A soft pretzel roll filled with scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese and a sausage patty, served with a side of smoked cheddar hollandaise & house hash browns. This is your high end fresh ingredient breakfast sandwich you cannot get any where else. My second recommendation is the OMG French Toast. This french toast is made with a Brioche stuffed with mascarpone then griddled and topped with vanilla crème, salted caramel, fresh strawberries and toasted coconut. This french toast is on another level! My last recommendation is you have to get the flight of pancakes. You can choose any 3 pancakes and they are light, fluffy, and innovative. Do not sleep in and hit the SNOOZE button! Wake up and go get an amazing breakfast!

BrandonFitFoodie

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

Probably not the kind of place you would want to go in early morning for breakfast, or even weekly but you will certainly enjoy your meal and the service.

The menu has a mean wide assortment of great breakfast items.

Generally each item has its own unique twist. I don't think you'll be disappointed with many of them. Each time I go back and look forward to trying a different item and I'm never disappointed.

I enjoyed the steak and eggs Benny, Juan's breakfast tacos, pineapple upside down pancakes and More Pancakes!

Decor is excellent and sets the ambiance. Well worth the drive and time.

Be ready for a wait, especially on weekends.

Reviewed May 29, 2018

Having never been to this place and hearing all good things about it, decided to try it. So glad I did. Cute place, very friendly people. Seating inside and outside with games to play while you wait. Lots of items to choose from and plenty of food on your plate. I took half home. I had the B.E.A.T sandwich. Kinda like a BLT with a fried egg. The bread was awesome, the aioli bacon mayo was fantastic with plenty of crispy bacon. It was a great experience.

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

You're going to have to wait awhile for a table... but the food is so worth it. My kids love the pancakes and the eggs benedict is delicious. I like to get the duo so I can get 2 different kinds. Our servers are always attentive and friendly.

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

We sat on the shaded patio area for brunch and it was quite delicious! Expect to wait a LONG time for brunch on the weekends, but it’s well worth it, I assure you.