“My new favorite place for pizza”

Oregano's Pizza Bistro
Ranked #20 of 437 Restaurants in Gilbert
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed December 2, 2013

How did I not know about this place before now? Our pizza had more toppings than we have ever gotten on a restaurant pizza before. It was loaded with really fresh toppings too, fresh cut basil, fresh garlic, etc. I like the shaker of oregano on the table in addition to hot red peppers. To top it all off, they served Fat Tire beer on tap. Goodbye California Pizza and Old Chicago! I will absolutely be going back to Oregano's instead!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

While we have visited Oregano's previously and had a great experience on the patio, last night was a disaster. Our first mistake was to wait for an hour for a table which left us little time for dining before the 7:30p.m. show at the Hale Theatre next door. Our second mistake was ordering two pizzas which turned out to be so spicy the majority of our group of 7 could not eat. Even though we tried to impress our server that we were on a deadline, the pizza took 35 minutes to arrive. As others have mentioned it is a noisy restaurant but the aforementioned overshadowed the noise. It was a disappointing experience considering our previous visit was so positive.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is a small pizza bistro and you might have to wait, especially for dinner. We chose to go for lunch and the place filled up fast. The menu items we ordered were more artisan and everything was delicious. We tried a local brew or two, and talked with staff. We felt right at home.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I've been a fan of Oregano's for years. I've been away from Arizona for a couple years now, so it was great to be able to go back and enjoy some of my favorite foods. The atmosphere is casual and easy going. They have some of the best cheese garlic bread I've ever had. You can't go wrong with pizza or the Big Rig Pasta. They also have a fantastic bellini (maybe not so traditional, but tastes great). Another plus if the outdoor dining. All Oregano's locations have great patio space, which is great in AZ Fall and Spring. I've been to Oregano's dozens of times and have never left disappointed.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went for a late lunch last week. The place was fairly empty. The music was blaring Jazz with loads of vocals and shrill whistles. I thought we would lose our minds. They did turn it down slightly - not nearly enough.
Eventually our pizza margarita arrived. The crust was a bland tortilla taste and thickness. The cheese was thin and overcooked. The tomatoes were not even ripe. The basil was dry and shredded. It was a nasty pizza.
The manager offered us pepperoni slices when our disappointment was noticed. Better yes, but still worse than Costco, Barros, Pizza Hut, Dominos, etc. A slick of grease sat upon this pizza.
Overall, great service. Meal was compted and the manager was gracious. Sadly, the food is very subpar and the noise is ridiculous.