“Pretty good food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

I was not blown away by the entrées, but the sizes are very large, the staff are extremely friendly, the place is clean, and the chips and salsa are delicious!

Reviewed February 23, 2018

With so many good Mexican restaurants it is important to try them all at one point. This is one of my top choices. Fast service and authentic taste. Salsa is great. Drinks were good and reasonable. Usually busy on any day but there is room and they move people in and out with ease. We were there with a group of eight and all enjoyed our meals with plenty left over for another day. If you are a carnitas fan then this is your place.

Reviewed February 15, 2018

My wife's favorite Mexican restaurant. It's always a busy place, so we went a bit earlier than normal (5:00pm). The parking lot was full already, but we got a table with no waiting! They had a Valentine special, Fajitas & Margaritas for two. Perfect size for us. Beef was tender. Great dinner.

1  Thank David L
Reviewed December 17, 2017

This is a wonderful restaurant! I like so many things, the mini shrimp chimi changas, the chicken taco salad with jalepeno ranch dressing, and the pollo rico. You can't go wrong with anything to eat off the menu. They bring chips and salsa, but the chips are Café style and thicker than I like, but the salsa is great. I usually mix the two so it isn't too hot. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

We went to Nando’s with another couple. The husbands had picado dinner (one steak, one pork), I had carnitas, and my girlfriend had a chicken quesadilla. Everyones’s food was perfectly cooked and delicious to eat. The portions were huge and we all took leftovers home. The waiter was friendly and efficient. It was a delightful evening out.