“Nandos Rocks”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Goodyear, Arizona
“Nandos Rocks”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This restauant has a festive fun atmosphere and the food was excellent! Prices are vey reasonable and portions are large!We loved the Nachos and chicken tacos were yummy!

• Visited September 2012

Roseburg
“Good”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

My first visit to Nandos. My husband had the cheese enchiladas, my mom-in-law the taco dinner, my son a hamburger (he's strange lol), and I had the chicken chimichanga and a perfect margarita. The chips and salsa were very good, especially the spicy salsa. My perfect was good, and the overall dinner was good. The only downside is it was just good, it didn't meet my Mexican food craving, but that is just my opinion.

• Visited November 2012
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
“Nachos, not hard to come up with a good recipe”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We ate at the Nandos on Mcdowell and Power Rd. and my husband wanted some good Nachos; He was craving the Nachos we used get at the Depot Cantina (this was before Macyos took them over) anyway; they had what they called "Macho Nachos" and it was an appitizer but by itself it was a meal. It have shredded beef, whole beans, cheese, quacamole, sour cream and jalapenos and green onion on top. It was a mountain of food Delight. So my husband thought I'll try them here at Nandos, Boy what a disappointment; they served him this GLOBBy mess of corn chips with what seemed to be 2lbs of cheese melted. He looked at me and said, "What the hell is this?" As he tried to pick up 1 Chip, it was glue and he couldn't quite take it appart. We called the waiter over and asked him, if this was what there Nachos were and he answered, "Yes". We asked him to bring something else. On the second try, he got the carnitas; Now they were pretty tasty.

Visited September 2012
Gilbert, Arizona
“What's with the hype?”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I've been to Nando's three times now. It's always good...but it's not "that" good. I enjoy the chips and salsa but every time I've ordered a dish featuring steak, chicken or carne asada - the meat has always been greasy and overcooked. The service is spotty - on two of the three visits, I had to grab random staff people to assist us with water and drink refills. This was after waiting patiently for quite some time, trying to catch our server's eye. Bottom line for me: good but not great.

• Visited July 2012