“Good, homey place”

Dining options: Late Night
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
“Good, homey place”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Teakwoods is that neighborhood place you always know will be good. I wish it was closer to our house as we would go more often. They are very helpful and knowledgable about their menu.

One time our server heard my dining companion and myself saying we would each exchange a half of our sandwich with each other and she did it for us before she brought it out.

I would have given it 5 stars but it is pretty standard fare but it is done very well.

Visited November 2011

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Teakwoods Sucks!”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Worst food and management ever!The phoenix location closed due to their failure to pay sysco 60k omg that explains the pinky size chx wings.The managing partner George screws the GM and sits on his computer all day to rid of all bad things being said from phx to gilbert all day!He is pathetic just like teakwoods.Beware!Cheri Magill and Scott why dont you open your eyes.Wild noodles was owned and operated by George and chef Eddie Matney if he cant make that work he will never make teakwoods work.In addition they water down alcohol drinks thats why they taste so bad.I am so pissed I might have to visit him soon for my refund!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Chris B
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
“Wanted to go for a while and glad I did”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I have wanted to go to Teakwoods for a while but they are not super close to me but I had an opportunity to meet a friend who lived near there.

We had a great meal and a terrific server. I wanted my young friend to ask her out, she was really pretty and very nice.

The food was really good. We both had a version of a cheesesteak. We had the traditional and the chicken version and they were both great. They were large and well put together. I rate cheesesteak sandwiches on 4 basic levels - 1- will drive out of my way for it / 2 - excellent, will order again for sure / 3 - good, but not worth a trip just for it / 4 - never again. These fell into the 2nd category, well worth the money and will order again when I go there next time.

I wish they were closer to me as I would probably eat there more often than I expect I will.

Visited February 2012
“We love this place!!”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

We are at Teakwood at least once or twice a week. They have a special printed menu everyday and it is always fun to see what they will have that day - along with the regular large menu. They will adjust any selection you choose if needed. The staff is so neat and we love going there. We would recommend the Teakwood to everyone as it is terrific!!

• Visited March 2012
Beach Lake, Pennsylvania
“Delicious, Fun, Family and Gluten-Free Friendly”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

We were visiting family and decided to take the cousins along with the aunts and uncles to Teakwoods. If you're looking for a quiet night out, this is not the place, but if you're looking for some delicious food in an energetic atmosphere, this is the place. There were 3 adults, 3 teens, and 3 kids in our party. The peanuts on the table were a hit, as well as throwing the shells on the floor. When I asked the waitress about gluten-free items, she was quite helpful. Within minutes, the manager came over and went over the menu with me to make sure what I ordered could be prepared correctly to suit my allergy. Needless to say, I was impressed. The wings were out-of-this-world, and all the other meals were satisfying. We had several to-go boxes on our way out!

• Visited February 2012