“Awesome brew pub”

Arizona Wilderness Brewing Co.
Ranked #10 of 538 Restaurants in Gilbert
Reviewed May 21, 2019

Came here for lunch. I grabbed seating at one of their two bars. The beer is great with tons of options. The sliders I ordered were excellent. My buddy ordered wings and they also seemed on point. Overall the service was fast and friendly. I will totally be coming back here again.

Reviewed May 18, 2019

We probably spend too much time here. The beers are always interesting, innovative, and of high quality. They partner with local charities as well as local suppliers. The bar food is fresh and a bit more creative than general bar fare. They are environmentally aware and they collaborate with other breweries. This place makes you feel good about spending your time and money with them. Green chile pork sliders and PB&J burger are fantastic!

1  Thank LGCB
Reviewed April 29, 2019

Went to AZ Wilderness Brewing establishment after a child’s Birthday party with my wife and my son’s family. It was now time for us to enjoy some great food and local beer. It was worth the wait of about 25 minutes. Food was very good. We had a burger and a barbecue quesadilla along with a side of onion rings to die for. The IPA beers are tasty and you are not sure what to drink, the sampler is a must.

Reviewed April 23, 2019

One of our favorite places and took visitors for the famous "PBJ Burger!" The PBJ Burger was a big hit, also had the french fries/gravy. The Hawaiian Burger was good, also. Great beer and sat outside, although there is indoor seating. Wait was going to be over 30 minutes but got seated sooner at 4:00pm. It's always busy and the food is highly recommended.

Reviewed April 14, 2019

A friend and I visited the Arizona Wilderness Brewing establishment since we had not been there in quite some time and it did not disappoint. We had a delightful server (Tess) and she took very good care of us by selecting some different beers for us to try. Good choices! The food has improved from when I was last here. The Mushroom Burger was very good and prepared perfectly. Nice to go back someplace and find it has improved!