All reviews basketball court fire pit putting green front desk dairy queen evening reception food truck water pressure mesa area pool area stayed here for two nights restaurants within walking distance business trip great staff quiet hotel would stay here again rental car
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here for two nights for a competition. Room were nicely appointed, adequately supplied, and clean. Front desk staff was always helpful, and prompt with requests such as more towels, fresh comforter, etc. we didn’t have time to check out the pool or basketball court, but it all looked good. Fitness facility was small, but clean and had functional equipment. Breakfast provided in the morning saved us the hassle and expense of having to leave hotel in the morning to grab food. I am only docking a star because both my daughter and I found our bed to be terribly uncomfortable, from a distance you could look at it and see it extremely worn down in the middle, some newer beds might be a nice update. I would definitely bring my entire family back to stay here.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here with other families for a local baseball tournament. The location was great with lots of options for food close by and it was also close by the fields. The rooms were clean and spacious. And affordable. The basketball court, pool, fire pit and putting green were all used and appreciated. The staff was also helpful and accommodating. We will definitely come back again if we play in the same tournament again!

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed March 12, 2019

This is a standard Marriott Residence Inn. I expect Marriott hotels to be clean and modern and this hotel fit my expectations. It is very close to the hospital. The rooms were clean and nice enough. It was cold so we didn't get a chance to try the pool.
The breakfast options were standard for Marriott. I do appreciate the green leafy options.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2018

My family stayed at this residence inn for more than 40 days during our relocation to Mesa. I am happy to report that it was a comfortable stay with all our needs met without a single maintenance issue. The hotel is extremely well maintained and kept clean inside and out. Carlos “Houseman” always has a smile and friendly greeting for us no matter what he is doing. He is the hardest working employee I have ever witnessed at a hotel property and it shows in the public area cleanliness. Although we did not have many opportunities to eat breakfast in the lobby when we did the staff were always welcoming and the food well prepared and presented. I really enjoyed the breakfast to go offered as an alternative since I had to leave for work early prior to opening during the weekdays; TJ was always ready to greet me in the early morning and to present me with my to-go breakfast on my way to work. Coffee was always available and very much appreciated.
Although we would highly recommend this hotel to anyone without hesitation, there are a just a couple really minor improvement opportunities to mention. The internet does seem to not be adequate during surge periods in the early evening, attempting to work thru the free provided internet can be challenging unless paying for high speed access. The TV channels provided don’t match the online TV guide provided, the front desk acknowledged the problem and also seemed frustrated that it had been reported with no resolution.

There are several places to eat within walking distance including Burger King, Dairy Queen and a small gas station convenience store. The location is perfect for house hunting in the Mesa area. Happy hour snacks are available Monday and Tuesday, every other Wed there is a food truck at the front of the Hotel but it is at published prices. Alcohol is not served during happy hour.

Room tip: Rooms at the end of the hall provide easier access to the Parking Lots
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank David D
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was so nice! Pool area very clean and nice. Free breakfast and parking. The breakfast was really nice and had some healthier options. During the week they do an evening reception so that was a nice surprise. Shower was nice as well, water pressure great! Hotel clean bed and pillows great. Also our room had a little kitchen with a 2 burner stove, sink, full size fridge, dishwasher and all the plates ect you would need. For the price cant be beat. Right next to a local hospital and close to some nice restaurants

Date of stay: July 2018