“great restaurant but a bit noisyl.”

Postino's Wine Cafe
Ranked #10 of 479 Restaurants in Gilbert
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2018

OMG, the bruschettes are the best. This has been one of our favorite restaurants. Great wine prices during happy hour. Pretty busy so get there early

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I love the ambiance of Postino’s with it’s lovely patio seating and lively interior. I fell in love with their bruschetta! Many different toppings and plenty to share or a meal in itself. Great wine menu and friendly staff.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

I ate lunch here with my colleague and we ate at the bar so we didn't have to wait. They do have a really cool outdoor patio but it's too hot in July in Arizona to sit outside anywhere. I highly recommend the Tuscan Tuna Panini.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

Very nice spot. Good ambiance. Great food, but the menu is so limited it's a 4 out of 5 for me. If you love brushcetta and wine you won't notice the small menu. With salads and paninis being the main flare I would say it's a better lunch spot but that's me

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Located in the heart of downtown Gilbert, this Postino's has an open air ambiance, great service, Awesome Happy Hour specials....... we like the Cheeseboard and the Bruschetta.
My wife and I enjoy their Happy Hours but you must get there early. Although they favor the wine specials, there are good beer specials too.