“Lunch & Dinner both Great!”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #90 of 450 Restaurants in Gilbert
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Had lunch here as a break from shopping, food was excellent so the next night we went back, took another couple with us. Everyone's meal was delicious & the service was excellent ... we didn't go to the salad bar but our friends did & we were impressed with the selection & the freshness. The atmosphere was nice too, quiet & soft lighting.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I ordered my hamburger medium rare and it came out overcooked. Even after sharing it with the manager, he really didn't do anything. I definitely won't be back. Lots of the lettuce on the salad bar looked old (rusty). No thanks.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Food and service here are great. More people should try and find it--what near Discount Tire???

Reviewed January 25, 2012

The food is very good. I really like the salad bar. It is not huge, but it is very fresh. I have never had a bad experience