“Nice find in a mall area”

Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 440 Restaurants in Gilbert
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Stopped for lunch and enjoyed the lobster bisque although there was no discernable lobster in it, the flavor was good. The spinach chicken salad was excellent with lots of chicken, goat cheese, egg, mushrooms etc. The dressing was a good compliment to the salad and the bread was tasty. The mini desserts were just the right way to end a meal. Paul B, the waiter was personable

Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

The menu selection was terrific. I had a glass of white wine and the crab and lobster cakes, delicious! The service was terrific. She was very personable and attentive. Definitly I would return

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I've now been here twice, both times the service was great. Our waitress from the first visit recognized me and my wife and came over to say "Hi". Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but the little stuff like that, the attention to detail, stands out to me. I got the beer sampler, and liked them all, but the Hefeweizen was particularly good, and I lived in Germany for two years. I made sure after we finished eating to ask for the manager, a very nice gentleman named Cory, who shook my hand and thanked us for coming in and for speaking to him.

I ordered off of the Happy Hour menu both times, and actually got the same thing both times, the $11 package that had pulled pork sliders, southwest eggrolls and garlic fries. The southwest eggrolls really stood out as good.
My wife got the fish and chips, and said that she loved it, I tried it and didn't mind it, which is saying something, as I don't eat fish at all.

All in all, a great place, great time, great service, and we will be back.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

My wife and I went here a month ago and got some great pasta. Last week wanting to treat our sons while we were here to some good pasta we took them here. The pasta was worst then panda express at 3 in the afternoon. It was old and had been setting under heat lamps or somewhere, but it was not fresh cooked pasta by any means, even the sauce tasted old and not creamy. At these prices why take a chance to up the street to the tuscan girlle instead. I just dont get it. Is the chef so detached ? In my opinon you should get great food when you are paying this kind of money anytime you go.

1  Thank Themenace4
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Excellent hamburger and local red ale beer. Good location with many motels across street. Total wine is next door.