“Excellent Quality”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Gilbert
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Gilbert is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 478 Restaurants in Gilbert
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything about our meal was exactly as it should have been. I'll start with the meat, since this is a steak place. The strip was prepared exactly as specified with the right amount of redness and heat. Shrimp in the shrimp cocktail were huge and tasty, and the sauce had a pleasant kick. Wines were full of flavor. Recommend.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

This was my second visit. I took my wife to celebrate her birthday. I had the prime rib and my wife had the blue cheese filet. The food was outstanding and the service impeccable. They even gave us a free dessert to share. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Always love going to The Keg Steakhouse. It never fails to impress with food, customer service and drinks. Our waitress Gentry went above and beyond with great customer service and attentiveness.Their July specials with the North Atlantic Lobster is amazing. One of us had the whole lobster and the other had the seafood and steak special. I also recommend the prime rib anytime and the fried chicken. Their Pinot Noir wine is excellent. I think it is called Meoni.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Our meal and service was outstanding. I had a ribeye and my wife had the peppercorn steak. They were both perfect. The service was top notch as expected.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and service! Sat at bar as restaurant was packed. Really enjoyed talking to other patrons and bartender.