“EXCEPTIONAL.........”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Gilbert
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Gilbert is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 436 Restaurants in Gilbert
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I had a romantic date and we went to the Keg in Gilbert. When we pulled in it didn't impress me much as the parking lot is on the side of the main entrance. The second we walked in the door we receivedoutstanding service. There was a short wait so we went to the bar and ordered a drink. The bartender was very accomodating and friendly, and he was busy. Before we even had a sip or two they buzzed us and a staff member came and put our drinks on a tray and led us to our table in the main dinning room. Our server came out and was totally on his game. He realized we were on a date and he gave us time to visit and to look over the menu. My date had the Filet Mignon and I settled for a Rib Eye/Lobster combo. We had a real nice salad and the meal was there in a reasonably time frame. Let me tell you the food was EXCEPTIONAL. I've had steaks all over America at some of the best steak houses and this was by far the best. You pay for what you get but we had such great service, some good laughs with our waiter and a great meal that only added to a romantic evening together. I highly recommend this Keg location to anyone, anytime!!!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Love this place. The food is exceptional and service very, very good. Steaks are always exactly cooked as ordered. Our compliments to the chef and staff.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Best drink pour in town and a fabulous steak to go with it! Also have some great wines and salads, always fun to meet friends at the Keg.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

A most marvelous steak dinner. From the salad all the way through dessert, eveything served was done to prefection. Truly delightful and the staff was extremely helpful.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We had a great time at The Keg. The steaks are the best around. The service was also good. The cobb salad was great and I usually don't like salads.