“Our absolute favorite place to go!”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Gilbert
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Gilbert is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 418 Restaurants in Gilbert
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Phoenix, Arizona
“Our absolute favorite place to go!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

This place is amazing! I wish I could afford to eat here every week! Their prime rib is to die for and the Billy Miner Pie is out of this world! Make sure you let them know if you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary for a free piece of pie...which actually feeds two! Again, I can't say enough about it!!! :D

• Visited September 2012

Chandler, Arizona
“Top steaks”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Great atmosphere - low lighting at night so get your flashlight app :-) We have eaten dinner here many times and have never been disappointed. Their steaks and lobster are my favorite. Good selection of food beer and spirits. We keep returning for those special nights out.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Bill B
Massachusetts
“Fantastic meal and service!”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I went for a birthday dinner with 4 others. The staff was very accommodating to those in our party with allergies, they were friendly and made it a most enjoyable experience. The food was yummy!! I had lobster and a rib eye, both of which were perfectly cooked. Some of the others ordered filets which I tried as well and thought they were very tender and cooked perfectly. The drinks just added more perfection to this wonderful meal. I would absolutely go here again the next time I'm in AZ.

• Visited July 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Excellent Filet”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I visited the Keg in Gilbert during a business trip with a couple coworkers, we arrived around 7:45 and the dining room was booked with reservations but there was space available in the bar.

The bar had great ambiance and the service was top notch, the food and wine selection was great as well. I would recommend making reservations for dinner to be sure there is no wait, if not the bar seating was open seating if i remember right.

In any case the food was great and the service was flawless.

• Visited May 2012
Mundelein
“The Keg is a HIT!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was very impressed from the moment I walked in to the time we left.
The hostess took great care of us, very sweet and polite! The servers and food were top shelf. The only thing is that I wish they carried Titio's vodka, but that's no issue at all. I had a filet with a lobster medallion, my sons had a filet, and a salmon respectively. My friends each had filets and the food was fast in delivery and perfect in prep.
Highly recommend it!