“Overpriced.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Cantina Laredo

Cantina Laredo
Ranked #44 of 409 Restaurants in Gilbert
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kitty Hawk, North Carolina
“Overpriced.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

The food was incredibly overpriced. The salsa and chips were the best part of the meal. I've had the same food at taco bell, and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg... taco bell tasted better, too. I would not eat at this restaurant again.

• Visited July 2013

Gilbert, Arizona
“Good food, close to home”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

We've been here several times and dinner is always delicious! It's a bit on the pricier side (which is why we don't go more often). We usually go on "date night".

Dh usually gets "ASADA y CAMARONES"-Grilled steak topped with bacon-wrapped shrimp filled with oaxaca cheese and jalapeno - delicious!!!

I always get: "FIESTA DE LA PARRILLA"-Shrimp, quail, carnitas, beef and chicken fajitas
Yummy! and I always have left overs for the next day.

I would definitely recommend this place. Always great service, good salsa and chips and great dinner!

• Visited March 2013
Chandler, Arizona
“A Not So Great Experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have been here many times. My husband likes the tequila selection but the food is so so. If you like chunky salsa this is not the Mexican restaurant to go to and their chips are tasteless too. Their mango margaritas are very good. They had a large party in another area but the rest of the restaurant was pretty dead. The service was awful and our food took forever to come out. Waitstaff even commented on how long our food took.

I will go back for drinks but the menu food is not worth the trip nor the price.

• Visited May 2013
Chandler, Arizona
“Great Mexican Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

If you want a taste of authenticate Mexican food this is the place. There were 4 of us and I remember I had the Enchiladade Mole. All of us were very impressed with our meals. They use a variety of mexican spices and herbs and the tastes are complex - more than just bitting into beans and rice. And the service as well for us was good however we were not there during peek hours. The prices seemed a bit high so for us we will have lunch in other nearby places. But you should try it at least once - it's good to see a restaurant taking pride in the heritage of their food.

• Visited July 2012
Gilbert, Arizona
“Bland, bland and more bland.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

I can't begin to understand how this restaurant has high ratings. We are local and have tried this place twice (Once more to be sure it was as bad as we thought). We find the food tasteless, the service mediocre and the price just way to much for what it is (even if it were not bad). I guess to each their own, but if you are looking for good Mexican food, your quest will not end or begin here.

• Visited June 2012