“Great Mexican food in a quiet atmosphere”
Review of Cantina Laredo

Cantina Laredo
Ranked #55 of 434 Restaurants in Gilbert
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Good service, good food, quiet enough for conversation. Nearby location, that allowed for convenient other shopping.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Excellent food, excellent service! I appreciate such a great meal in a great location....will be sure to come back my next trip!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Food is okay but there was something very wrong with all four drinks we ordered. Too much cheap booze tasted like pool water.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We usually go after we have been to the movies and just sit at the bar. Happy Hour is great as is the personnel. We've been to a few of their Tequlia Dinners which were terrific with speciel entree that are not part of the regular menu...try it, you'll like it!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We're skeptical when we see "gourmet" used to describe Mexican food, but this restaurant is very good. My husband had the fish daily special. The fish was cooked to perfection, not overcooked and dry. I had their signature dish of Ahi Tacos which were very tasty. I'm usually not a big fan of black beans, but theirs was tasty and creamy. I would order that again. However, we did not think their signature guacamole was anything special. Those three dishes with tax but not tip came to $61.22 , which is a little pricey. But it was a nice meal. The service is very good. Next time, I'll try the mango margarita for $9.