“Very Enjoyable”
Review of Cantina Laredo

Cantina Laredo
Ranked #43 of 413 Restaurants in Gilbert
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chandler, Arizona
“Very Enjoyable”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We have past by this restuarant several time and decided to final try it with some friens tonight. We were greeted while a warm hello. Quickly seated and our waitress quickly came over to introduce herself. The mango margarita was excellent full of flavor. We had the Tampico diner apron the recommendation of our waitress. I am glad we took her suggestion full of flavor with nice presentation. Had a delightful evening with friend and will return in the near future.

• Visited June 2012

Gilbert, Arizona
“Great finer dining Mexican food, average service”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I love, love, love Cantina Laredo for the good quality, consistently good Mexican food. As subjective as Mexican food is, I am sure people might disagree with me but I think Cantina Laredo is one of the best Mexican food restaurants in Arizona. They feature table-made guacamole and their portions are generously-sized. Their steak fajitas are the best I have found in AZ, including some of the more "authentic" mom and pop type establishments. I dine there maybe once a month and neither I nor any of my dinner companions have ever had a bad meal.

The service is inconsistent - sometimes great, sometimes average (I have never had bad service). But the food makes it worth it every time. Entree prices run $12-20 but you'll most likely have leftovers for lunch the next day. Atmosphere is good, too.

• Visited June 2012
Arizona
“Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Upscale Mexican food. Great service. Nice patio on the mall.

Visited March 2012
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
“Guacamole!”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

My cousin and I recently had dinner at Cantina Lardeo. It was ladies' night, so the excellent margaritas were half price. The guacamole appetizer is prepared fresh at your table and was delicious. We should have stirred ours a little, as the last couple bites had most of the jalapeno and were hot. The chips are thin, crispy, and warm. My spinach enchiladas were good, but the promised mushrooms were few and far between. The rice was typical of any Mexican restaurant. Service was attentive, and the decor is modern and pleasant.

• Visited May 2012
Gilbert, AZ
“Disappointed”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Supposed to be gourmet Mexican but there are a lot of regular Mexican food establishment who make much better food for 1/3 of the price.

Visited January 2012