“so so experience”

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Gilbert
Shiprock, United States
“so so experience”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The cleaning of the room was done poorly. Bathroom sink area not cleaned, poor vacuuming, ice bucket left filled with water, glasses not replaced, pullout bed not made up. I expected much more from a Double Tree hotel. The person at the front desk seemed to disappear when I showed up for a request.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
San Tan Valley, United States
Reviewed August 8, 2013

While I only stayed one night with the hotel, I coordinated the conference for the staff of Primavera Online High School for July 29-August 2, 2013. During this entire time I was 100% satisfied with every single person I encountered from Ryan in AV, Keith in set-up, April K., Heather Murray, the wait staff Jiovanni (I think is his name) and there were two women who also helped with the food each day. Everyone was so kind and helpful everyday, all day and we sure did ask for a lot :) Primavera had a PHENOMENAL experience and I would highly recommend this hotel and hope to be back for next year's conference. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Greer, AZ
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Had a great stay, clean, friendly, and beautiful. Rooms had great items and were quiet and comfortable. Air conditioner was the best I'd used in a hotel. Location was also great, right by market street where there's a ton of shopping and food you don't have to go far at all.

Concord, CA, United States
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The hotel staff is very nice and helpful. The rooms are very large and beautifully furnished. There is not much of a view since the hotel is in the middle of a newly developed area of Gilbert. I used HHnors points for my hotel stay and that is the best part, it was only 20000 points; most hotels now take more points. Shame on Hilton for raising the point charge for hotel stays.

Gilbert, United States
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stayed at this facility in July 2013. You won't be disappointed with their "creature comforts" and service. I travel frequently and want my "home away from home" to be clean, quiet, comfortable and replete with above average amenities . In addition, I expect the staff to be customer oriented and attentive to my concerns. Based on my recent experience, I will put this facility among the top of my list.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Seattle, Washington, United States
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This was the best Hotel I have never stayed in. This including several so called 5 stars hotel. (They could give training classes to some of the bigger hotel in customer service, better yet Clone them!) They made you feel like part of the family, The entire staff was very accommodating and friendly and always with a smile. Since I have returned home. I've told everyone if traveling to AZ and near Gilbert this was the hotel to be at.

I will return an happily so....

United States
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Was expecting to recieve a discount I was quoted during my reservation. At check in desk, the manager told me no I was not getting a discount. No spa, pool is TINY TINY, no privacy at pool!!! This place gave me a warm cookie at check in guess that makes up for everything else!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gilbert
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Gilbert
Hyatt Place Phoenix/Gilbert
Four Points by Sheraton at Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix East Mesa
Residence Inn Phoenix Gilbert
Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Phoenix - Gilbert? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Phoenix - Gilbert

Property: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Phoenix - Gilbert
Address: 1800 S San Tan Village Pkwy, Gilbert, AZ 85295-6245 (Formerly Legado Hotel)
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Gilbert
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Gilbert
Hotel Class:3.5 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Phoenix - Gilbert 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Phoenix - Gilbert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.