“Great variety!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Liberty Market
Ranked #6 of 404 Restaurants in Gilbert
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Passion For Food and Serving From the Heart! An unpretentious urban bistro, serving Gilbert since 1935. Wood fired pizza, panini, sandwiches, salads, burgers, entrees, espresso bar, beer+wine. Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner 7 days a week.
Gold Canyon, Arizona
“Great variety!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

House shopping in Arizona and food the Public Market on another website. Visited this restaurant twice in one week and was pleased with our selections both times. You order cafeteria style but wait staff brings your food to your table when it's ready. The
staff was pleasant and helpful.

1 Thank chellfgott

Chandler, Arizona
“Place was just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

This place was allright, nothing special. It is a self serve kind of place. This was our first time eating in downtown Gilbert.
You order your food/drinks at the counter and they give you a number and deliver it too you. Kind of a pain if you are going to have more than 1 beer. I bet I went to the register 5 times and placed 5 different orders throughout the night. (seriously)
For 2 adults and 2 kids, we had a meal and 2 rounds of drinks and a desert, I think I spent about $70.
Food was average. Prices were a bit high for what I got. I got the stink eye from the cashier when I did not place a tip on the credit card slip. I was not waited on however, so Im not tipping... sorry! You can take your tip jar (in front of the register) and place it somewhere else.
Restaurant has neat decor, I was bummed out that there was no TV's in the bar area to watch football.
I am glad I tried a new place but do not think that I would go back. Place was just average.

• Visited November 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“What's the big hoohaa all about?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

Soup/salad/sandwich you could get anywhere, sit in warehouse-style surroundings and pay big prices. I wasn't impressed.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank majorfoodie
Phoenix, Arizona
“A favorite lunch spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

The menu frequently changes and the food is always great. I love the contemporary, industrial decor and friendly staff. It is also a nice casual date night. Save room for one of their homemade desserts!

Visited August 2012
Gilbert, Arizona
“Prententious and not user friendly”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

We went there earlier this year and the portion sizes ar esamll and the food have flovors that are odd and put us off our food. I stop in there oftern to get try and get a regualr cup of coffee in the mornings when I am waiting (long waits) outside for a table at the Farmhouse one door down. It isdifficult to get a regualar cup of coffee, the expresso bar in the front is pretentious, and they will not serve you a cup of coffee, you have get a cup and go fill it yourself att he dispensor on the back of the restaurant. It try's so hard to be the place to go for posh, but lacks the hometown feel and service we expect in samll towns.

• Visited February 2012