Lexington Hotel & Suites - Fountain Hills / North Scottsdale
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Fountain Hills
Lubbock, Texas, United States
“The place to stay”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

From the moment I walked in this facility until the minute that I completed my stay, every staff member made me feel like I was a VIP! From the great food and superior service in the restaurant to the helpful management and friendly front desk staff, I had no concerns and enjoyed a relaxing stay!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
FountainResort, General Manager at Lexington Hotel & Suites - Fountain Hills / North Scottsdale, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Wow!!!! A review like this always gladdens one's heart, especially first thing in the morning. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Please call me personally next time you are in town so that I could personally give you a red carpet treatment!

Again, million thanks.

These wonderful reviews are exactly why people choose Hotel Business and Hospitality as their career!

GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Fountain Hills, Arizona
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This hotel is right across from Fountain park so you can't beat the location. The town is clean, neat, friendly and safe, as well as having multiple scenic views.
The hotel itself needs some updating, but renovations are going on now.
Didn't see the suites, but my room was similar to a Holiday Inn Express which are usually quite satisfactory.
I wasn't impressed with the restaurant, but there are many other choices within walking distance.
The location is the big asset, and the price is reasonable.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank JuanAndOnly
Thank you so much for a great review. We really appreciate your business! Can't wait to see you here again soon!

I will get together with the restaurant manager to discuss some of the problems you've experienced. Again, million thanks for the review, and we will see you here again soon!

Payson, Arizona
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We've enjoyed numerous enjoyable stays at this hotel in the past as we did last Thursday night. Check in was a breeze (it helps to have a reservation). Gary Lvov (sales manager) checked us in to a great room with a nice view of the fountain & lake. Food & drink was very good. The bartender was friendly & knowledgable. Entertainment was very enjoyable and well done. The restaurant/lounge manager (Abraham) deserves kudos for the professional way he dealt with a very difficult & demanding customer. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Fountain & lake view
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Hayden D
Thank you for the wonderful review. Abraham is definitely an asset to our establishment. I don't think that man knows how to frown or be in a bad mood. He is always a great friend to all! Look forward to having you stay here again and again.

Greenville South Carolina USA
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel in the past, great location, although this was the worst experience I've had. Staff obviously very disgruntled, terrible food, bartender had no clue how to make a Bloody Mary, took 30 min to be checked in, not because of volume of clients, it was because there wasn't anyone at the front desk! Beware travelers!

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank howirowell
I am so sorry about your bad experience. We strive to improve our customer service with every guest review. We hope we can make it up to you next time.
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed March 14, 2013

For the past several years, my wife and I have had to attend regular appointments at Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, Arizona. We reside 180 miles from the clinic and usually have to spend from one to four nights near the clinic. Holiday Inn Fountain Hills is one of the closest and we have consistently used it over the years. The hotel staff offers a discount for Mayo patients which is given freely without discussion. Although the hotel does not provide routine transportation to and from the hotel, the staff is exceptionally cooperative in responding to urgent situations where transport is needed. Recently, I was incapcitated for a day at another medical office when my wife had an urgent appointment that could not be missed. The hotel restaurant's manager volunteered to drive her to her appointment and was cheerful and supportive during the drive. The hotel is currently under renovation (needed but not overdue). The management and staff are to be complemented on their efforts.

Room Tip: Priority Club members are voluntarily upgraded when rooms are available.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Awww...thank you so much for the amazing review. Can't wait to have you back for another 4 years...and then another 4 years.... Very grateful to you for your continuous support of our hotel.
Minneapolis
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Fountain Hills last week for three nights. I had stayed here several years ago, but was hesitant to book again due to recent reviews. Honestly, I thought it was fine. The hotel provides what I expect from a 3-star hotel, albeit one that is starting to show some wear and tear.

My room was fine. Yes, the carpets in the room and hallways are showing some stains and wear, but they seemed clean. They had patched the hallway on the 2nd floor, and looked as if they were getting ready to paint. I did not notice any odors in the hallway or my room. I found the hotel staff to be friendly and helpful. The pool area is always quiet, with a great view of the fountain. Any issues the hotel has are more than offset by the best location in Fountain Hills, as the hotel is just across the street from the fountain and 1/2 block from downtown (Ave of the Fountains). I would stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
FountainResort, Manager at Lexington Hotel & Suites - Fountain Hills / North Scottsdale, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Liked location and of course because it is holiday inn chain. Potential is there but the carpet throughtout was filthy and from other reviews it still is as of 2013. Also smelly. Can,t get why holiday keeps this hotel in chain.
Front desk lady was nasty. I complained and she apoligized. Lobby was nice but it ended there

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere until new management or carpet replaced
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Liz M
FountainResort, General Manager at Lexington Hotel & Suites - Fountain Hills / North Scottsdale, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Dear Guest:

I am sorry for your disappointing stay. We are currently in our 3rd stage of renovation. As for the smell, we have been combating the problem for 4 years, ever since we purchased the hotel in 2009. It is only in certain areas of the hotel, but it is not related to the operation of the hotel.

Thank you for your stay, and I hope if you decide to come back, you are welcome to contact me personally about it.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fountain Hills
We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center
Courtyard Scottsdale at Mayo Clinic
Americas Best Value Inn - Downtown Phoenix
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale

Been to Lexington Hotel & Suites - Fountain Hills / North Scottsdale? Share your experiences!