“Delicious Mexican Food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
AZ
“Delicious Mexican Food”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

We've eaten here several times. Chips and salsa are great. Everything we've tried so far has been good. The kids enjoyed their selections as well. Service is good. Probably one of the better places for Mexican food in Fountain Hills.

Visited February 2011

Mesa, Arizona
“If you are looking for bland unmemorable Gringo Mexican Food - Que Bueno is your place....”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I was hoping to find a nice Mexican Restaurant that was in my new neighborhood-but not so much... I am an AZ Native, moved to FH in 2010 and have been to about every Mexican place in the Phoenix Metro area at least once. My hopes were crushed on finding a close and "good" neighborhood Mexican restaurant....this place fell flat on just about all the points. I am a huge salsa and chips afficianodo and the Que Bueno chips are harder and thicker than the average Mexican restaurant chip (made from flour tortillas - I believe) NOT light, thin and crispy like a chip should be and their salsas (they give you two-one mild and one chipotle type) were worse than anything I have ever tasted in a jar. They did not taste fresh at all also not much flavor either. :(

The service was excellent however and the strawberry margarita I ordered was extra, extra large-much to my surprise. Nice atmoshpere and friendly enough staff with a very family atmosphere, but the food was not memorable at all. I had the spinach enchilada and it was very dry. I agree with another reviewer in that this retaurant caters to the seasonal snowbirds and winter visitors and falls a quite a bit bland on the flavor end. I can't say I will return. I think Senor Taco does a much better job and that will be my regular stop in the FH. Sorry, Que Bueno.

• Visited March 2011
“One of my families favorites!”
Reviewed May 1, 2011

We live in Fountain hills and eat here often. It is a very friendly place with great service. You wait forever for service in other places in fountain hills for some reason, but not here. The accopollo chicken if the best and the drinks are very tasty! Very family friendly!

“If you are a fan of real mexican food, you may want to pass on by.”
Reviewed November 17, 2010

This place caters to mid weststern snow birds. Bland food that will not upset your stomach, but won't taste all that good either. Upscale taco bell.

1 Thank Fernando918
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“One of the better Mexican restaurants in the area. Try the guacamole!”
Reviewed May 26, 2008

One of the better Mexican restaurants in the area. Try the guacamole!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook