“Fine, albeit slightly pricey, dining”

Alchemy Restaurant at Copperwynd Resort
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Palisades & Shea Blvd.
Description: Flourish at CopperWynd Resort provides sensational scenery and exceptional cuisine. Starting with the view, Flourish succeeds in bringing it right to your table with floor-to-ceiling sliding glass panels. Known for culinary innovation, the chefs know how to work their magic on your senses. Enhance your experience by dining on the upper terrace. For an unforgettable Wedding, the event lawn will take your breath away. Custom culinary services are available.
Reviewed September 20, 2013

ExcelleNt food, nice view, good service, smallish menu but executed nicely. Pricey. Dressier than I'm used to.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had a very nice dining experience at Alchemy. The house was packed and noisy but the view helps to compensate. All of us (5 people) loved our meals. The flavors were unique and fresh. The prices were fairly high, though I expected that. However, the portion sizes were quite small. I can't give Alchemy 5 stars because of the noisy environment, the slow service and small portions. I stress that the the food and views were 5 star though.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Our dinner plans with friends fell through so at the last minute, we decided to try out Alchemy. This is a fabulous restaurant hidden away in the hills just east of Scottsdale. The sun had just set and the views were amazing. As we arrived, my wife commented how quiet and peaceful it was. We entered the restaurant and were seated right away. The restaurant has a large wall of glass and offers views of Fountain Hills below. The filet mignon was a tad on the salty side, but was still very good. My wife enjoyed every bite of her pork t-bone. The service was excellent, never an empty glass. I highly recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank elitetravelerPhoenix
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is my favorite restaurant by far in Fountain Hills (I am a part-time local). The views are great, of course, at any time of the day and I like the casual atmosphere. They serve consistently very good and interesting food. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that I haven't had that "best ever" meal there yet. The staff is very friendly and attentive, even though I am often a single guest. Recently new is the monthly "Jazz in the Hills" event at Alchemy - great music for just $10 admission. I highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank wilbury6
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Had lunch here and it was fabulous. Views amazing, great staff, wonderful food. Highly recommend!!!!!!