“Peaceful night!”

Inn at Eagle Mountain
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Fountain Hills
Reviewed October 16, 2012

this was our first visit to this area and we stayed in Fountain Hills one night before heading to our Sedona destination. we arrived in the evening so we really couldn't take advantage of many of the amenities at the Inn at Eagle Mountain. What I can tell you is that it is extraordinarily peaceful and very condusive to a good night's sleep. The room consisted of two queen beds, a lovely fireplace, spacious bathroom and jacuzzi tub, and a large shower, seating area, tv, and desk. The morning view was lovely and again, I can't emphasize enough how wonderfully quiet it was. Very courteous staff, we would come back again and stay here in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Inn at Eagle Mountain

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Clean, Comfortable, beautifully decorated room with private balcony, fireplace,jacuzzi tub, and room internet. Beautiful southwest feel throughout. Peaceful, serene, romantic - we both loved it. Personable, helpful staff.

Room Tip: I would believe they are all great rooms. They care about your visit with them.
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This was my first visit and what a great stay. The view is second to none, friendly staff and clean, nicely laid out room. Jacuzzi tub in the room was also a hit. A perfect place for valley "staycationers" I am sure to stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the valley
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Wanted to be near Taliesan West for a tour of FLW's summer residence before heading to Phoenix and a Convention. Also, wanted a non-big hotel experience... Spent one night and did NOT need restaurant or many amenities. To my surprise, this golf-course affiliated Inn was like being in a small apartment.. Separate sitting room from bedroom, electric fireplace in bedroom.. large bath with jacuzzi-like tub, shower and double sink... TV's in both BR and sitting room.
AND, they do offer you the choice to eat at the golf course dining room at a very low price relative to hotel charges. IF YOU ARE ON ROUTE FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER IN THE GENERAL AREA OF PHOENIX/SCOTTSDALE, you might want to investigate this possibility. Value for your money is outstanding....

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I wish I could give this hotel more than 5 stars. Not only is it a fantastic place to stay but the staff are truly wonderful. I was supposed to stay there for 2 days but due to problems with my flight I got in a day after I was supposed to. I called each time there was a change in flight status and each time I was told not to worry, they will have a room ready for me when I arrived. Sure enough, I got there early in the morning, a day late, and the room was ready for me.

The setting is beautiful. I had a second floor room with a balcony that had GORGEOUS views of the golf course and the city. The jacuzzi tub in the room was just what I needed to relax after all of the drama I went through just trying to get there. I could not BELIEVE how great this place was ESPECIALLY considering the price I paid (59.00 a night, summer rate). Whenever I come to Phoenix this will be the place I will stay everytime.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank RaiderGirl329
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We recently ended a long road trip with a two night stay at the Inn at Eagle Mountain. While my wife and I very much enjoyed our stay at a very reasonable off-season rate - although more poolside shade would have been nice - I wanted to commend an employee named Linda Hernandez.

I left two hearing aids in the bathroom when we left and didn't realize it untill we got home. I called the inn and talked to Linda, who said that she would check with housekeeping and if it wasn't turned in she would check the room.

She called back a few minutes later and said that she had them and how would I like her to get them to me. I decided on UPS, using the same card I used at the inn. When Linda found that it would cost a substantial amount of money she called again to make sure that I was okay with it.

This was late on a Sunday. Linda said that even though the next day was her day off she would go to a UPS facility near her home and ship the hearing aids out on Monday morning, which she did with another call to assure me that they were on the way.

And she did all of this happily and eagerly. I don't know if Linda is a typical example of the Inn at Eagle Mountain employees, but I do know that she is exceptional when compared to employees on most of the rest of the planet.

Our stay was already enjoyable, but Linda Hernandez made it truely exceptional.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

good quality , nice clean spacious, with a large bathroom...a bit dated but other than that great. Nice swimming pool to cool off in after hitting 18 hot holes on a beautiful desert course. Food was great and large portions and definately not overpriced..(at the golf course) Friendly , helpful staff, I would definately consider going back to this quaint small resort

Room Tip: maybe ask for a room with a balcony that sticks out, you may get a bit of a breeze at times
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fountain Hills
Gainey Suites Hotel
Gainey Suites Hotel
#5 of 75 in Scottsdale
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale

Been to Inn at Eagle Mountain? Share your experiences!